Bros before hoes?

DJoneday

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok my problem is my school is lacking hb's pretty badly, maybe 5 at the most that i would consider 8.5+. Anyways every time im about to make a move on one, i find out that one of my friends has a major crush on her or w/e. I keep tellin myself bros before hoes and whatever, but these guys are AFC's and if I go out with the one girl they're infatuated with, then im a backstabber or whatever. At any time i could ask any of these girls out and get a yes, but any ideas on how to handle my friends? Thanks.

Demon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. Get rid of them. If they don't understand the "guys before girls" concept, then there's no need to practice it with them. I have two real friends -- friends that would put their life on the line to save mine -- that I put a lot of trust into. One of them has being going out with a girl since over a year ago. I originally became attracted to her just a little after the 15 minutes of flirtatious babble the two had on a street that curves up the hill. Anyway, I didn't call him a backstabber nor do I think of him as one. He's a great friend and a great guy... powerful in the social underworld as well.

OK! Well, the moral of the story is: if the guys you call your "friends" treat you as an enemy if you pickup a girl that they like, then too bad for them. They must not have had the cajones to get the girl in the sack. The saying "a friend in need is a friend indeed" is true. If you need these guys, then they're your friends. If they need you, then you're their friend. If they treat you as an enemy should you benefit your self-interests, then they don't need you, therefore, they're not your friends.

I hope that was conceivable.

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJoneday,

I understand what your talkin about. You feel the need to mack all chicks without a problem. However, your boyfriends are holdin you back and trying to make you feel guilty about it. This is what I would do if I were you.

1) Discover which chicks that your friends are after. Then ask them why, if they like theses chicks so much, they havent approached them.

2) iF they give you a B.S. answer, then designate a time period they have to ask the girl out. If they dont ask her out by that time, then she is fair game.

3) Regulate rules between you and your friends on relationships with chicks and when its fair to go after the ex of one of your friends. That should help resolve future problems.

Hope That helps you out...

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gotta second Mack's idea about giving your buds a time limit. It's just ridiculous how these guys will think that if they fantasize and stare at a girl long enough, she'll somehow psychically pick up the hint and become instantly attracted to him.

Giving your friends a time limit to throw down their game on a broad is a good idea, and then, when they fail and you successfully make the move, you gave them first cracks and they struck out.

Where I'm at, there is usually enough broads to go around, so I haven't run into the 'too many bros, not enough hoes' situation described here...

DJoneday

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok last night we (friend and I) went to a movie with a hb that he likes. I told him to ask her out before then end of the night or i would go after her, and he didn't so i guess shes all mine now :). I got plenty of kino in (arm around her during whole movie, holding hands etc.) and he well... he licked me and her hands.... anyways, tomorrow at school or soon ill call her up and set up something. Thanks for the advice all,