Broke up on Saturday..messaged me this morning

ezduzit

Reaction score
I broke up with her on Saturday. This morning she emailed me saying "Hey I was talking to my mom last night and she asked me if we would still be able to purchase the pictures we liked for Linda (her aunt). Please let me know either way" (side note - i am a photographer and recently sold some work at a craft show, they came by and saw some photos they liked) Is this her just trying to get my attention? What do you think? How does one respond?

Thanks!

alpha_ash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ezduzit said:
I broke up with her on Saturday. This morning she emailed me saying "Hey I was talking to my mom last night and she asked me if we would still be able to purchase the pictures we liked for Linda (her aunt). Please let me know either way" (side note - i am a photographer and recently sold some work at a craft show, they came by and saw some photos they liked) Is this her just trying to get my attention? What do you think? How does one respond?

Thanks!
Conduct this business in a very professional manner. Don't leet emotions get the best of you. Plus you are making money here, take it as payment for your hard work. That's it. Then don't interact with the girl unless you have to for business or if he comes back asking you to take her back. At that point you set the frame and play it your way.

ezduzit

Reaction score
Yo so i kept it business like and she is now acting like she doesn't know what my website is ! Ha.

ezduzit

Reaction score
What is funnier is that I know she already accessed the site going by the statistics option it gives you being a member!

P

perseverance

ezduzit said:
What is funnier is that I know she already accessed the site going by the statistics option it gives you being a member!
Just give her the number and remain civil.

She obviously has feelings for you, even if you no longer do for her, so just remain professional, take her business on board and earn yourself some money.