broke it off with a girl v. still like her

pkrx209

Don Juan
Reaction score
emo or not i don't give a sh1t. i still like this girl but she gave me some bull**** excuse to not talk to me anymore..

i called her on it asking her what was up between us and why she hasn't been the same lately and she let me know that since i am in college and she is a senior in h.s. it wouldn't work out (no **** i just wanted sex), i have my job and she has hers and we never see each other... and our friends don't associate with each other..

i told her for future reference to make time for the people you like after she told me she really liked me... she acted like she didn't understand what i told her but i basically called her BS.

i really liked this girl and didn't think it was gonna turn out like this... all i wanted was a quick **** but i got attached to her... now its hard to stop thinking about her. i know it'll go away once i start talking to other girls.. but it'll somehow be in the back of my mind.

think there is anything to be done to save the situation? or am i SOL.

what should i do the next time i see her? initiate conversation or just ignore her?

white cloud 8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by pkrx209
emo or not i don't give a sh1t. i still like this girl but she gave me some bull**** excuse to not talk to me anymore..

i called her on it asking her what was up between us and why she hasn't been the same lately and she let me know that since i am in college and she is a senior in h.s. it wouldn't work out (no **** i just wanted sex), i have my job and she has hers and we never see each other... and our friends don't associate with each other..

i told her for future reference to make time for the people you like after she told me she really liked me... she acted like she didn't understand what i told her but i basically called her BS.

i really liked this girl and didn't think it was gonna turn out like this... all i wanted was a quick **** but i got attached to her... now its hard to stop thinking about her. i know it'll go away once i start talking to other girls.. but it'll somehow be in the back of my mind.

think there is anything to be done to save the situation? or am i SOL.

what should i do the next time i see her? initiate conversation or just ignore her?
Just talk to her like nothing happened :up:. Remember, you have to keep your emotions in check.