bring skiptomylou back

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gee, don't make your arguement too compelling. I can't keep up with the facts you've presented.

It's in the past buddy, don't hold onto things that are long gone.

ryannath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree that skip could sometimes flame topics and kind of make fun of something someone said, but he does make some good posts, and he does have some experience with women, which I can't say that about most guys on here. And, if you don't believe me, there was a poll awhile back on here and the poll showed that most guys on here are virgins that have never even kissed a girl. I am no expert myself, being that I have only been with 3 women. But, I think skip should get to come back because he has interacted with women and actually scored.

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ryannath said:
I agree that skip could sometimes flame topics and kind of make fun of something someone said, but he does make some good posts, and he does have some experience with women, which I can't say that about most guys on here. And, if you don't believe me, there was a poll awhile back on here and the poll showed that most guys on here are virgins that have never even kissed a girl. I am no expert myself, being that I have only been with 3 women. But, I think skip should get to come back because he has interacted with women and actually scored.
Pvssy is pvssy. It doesn't give anyone the right to be homphobic, directly abusive and degrading on a site that does have quality people. Quality people that don't need to trash others.

There are a lot of pretenders on this site unfortunately, but at least they don't run their mouth.

He has paid the price for having a complete lack of self-control.

ye yeah

Don Juan
Reaction score
i liked his posts,i reckon he should be back,plus he got ****ed over to get banned so he should be back

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ryannath said:
which good posts? which experience? PLease enlighten me!

seriously i havnt seen a single good **** from him besides his "looks matter!" thread
**** it doesnt take a genius to know that looks do matter only to a certian degree!

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ye yeah said:
i liked his posts,i reckon he should be back,plus he got ****ed over to get banned so he should be back
Fair enough, an opinion is valid. Same rules for all though. If you're abusive, you're out the door. "Good posts" or not.

He was warned, but refused to listen. So he got punished.

End of story.

DonDan

Banned
Reaction score
I say we ban killakam and replace him with Skiptomylou!!

ye yeah

Don Juan
Reaction score
if the mods read this,it isn't fair he got kicked out,he was refreshing to read,bring him back,his posts refreshed what would otherwise be an otherwise boring forum

ryannath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sexy kuta, i found some of skip's posts about certain girls that he was seeing to be helpful. Like, when he was around them, the things he said. Things of that nature. But, I do think he was kinda annoying sometimes and he could get into some childish arguments back and forth that amounted to nothing, and get off topic, and when someone didn't agree with him, by calling them AFC's for not agreeing with him 100%. But, I'm done with this thread now. Peace.

DonDan

Banned
Reaction score
Skip is the only person i know that actually has a life outside of this forumn, and actually DOES get that pu55y. He speaked purely from experience. You didnt like the sound of it? Well you need to start cus we live in the REAL WORLD, which he knew, REAL WOMEN how to lay them, he wasnt just some DJ robot. You guys had a problem with what he said was prolly the reason why u guys still never get any. HaHa!!! Fukin virgins!! LOL! Lmao. Im playing.... only killkam is the virgin on this forumn. Always Will be!!

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ryannath said:
sexy kuta, i found some of skip's posts about certain girls that he was seeing to be helpful. Like, when he was around them, the things he said. Things of that nature. But, I do think he was kinda annoying sometimes and he could get into some childish arguments back and forth that amounted to nothing, and get off topic, and when someone didn't agree with him, by calling them AFC's for not agreeing with him 100%. But, I'm done with this thread now. Peace.
please post them up. i havnt seen one. i dont know HOw skip could ever contribute to this website.

hes even assicotated with that faggit dondoan. aka viper. aka TheFukingBigestTrollEver

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonDan said:
Skip is the only person i know that actually has a life outside of this forumn, and actually DOES get that pu55y. He speaked purely from experience. You didnt like the sound of it? Well you need to start cus we live in the REAL WORLD, which he knew, REAL WOMEN how to lay them, he wasnt just some DJ robot. You guys had a problem with what he said was prolly the reason why u guys still never get any. HaHa!!! Fukin virgins!! LOL! Lmao. Im playing.... only killkam is the virgin on this forumn. Always Will be!!
yea real life! your soo right doN! thats why you have multiple fuking usernames here and and spend MOSt of your life trolling..

what ever hapend to that girl you were stuck with for 2 years? who claimed to be "pregent" for 2 years? still with her? yup you call that reailty too right?
we sooo need to start living like you pal! you're such a inspiring persoN!
and how do u know we dont get any? we know u dont get any because u whine and whine about stupid sh1t. mr. viper

and get off skips dik faggit

DonDan

Banned
Reaction score
What the hell? I was joking. Only killakam doesn't get any.

p.s, canadian bastard!!! I believe you guys are the definition of FAG. Now, go outside and do somethin productive like making snow men while AMERICA ( GREATEST COUNTRY ON THE FUKIN PLANET) TAKE CARE OF THE BIG BOY THINGS!!!

Pss, who the hell is viper anyways? link some threads to me plz.. cuz i have no idea what ur talkin about and i want an understanding why u think thats me lmao.

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonDan said:
Only killakam doesn't get any.
:rolleyes:

Funny, considering you don't even know who I am. Except from following me around on a forum.

I'm always down for a good laugh. Thanks :up:

DonDan

Banned
Reaction score
So you're saying you do?? Hah... dont even try to lead anyone on. We all know you're a virgin who attempts to talk likes hes big time pimp shyt.

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonDan said:
So you're saying you do?? Hah... dont even try to lead anyone on. We all know you're a virgin who attempts to talk likes hes big time pimp shyt.
You don't even know my name, let alone details of my sex life. Oh wait, do you know my name? If you get it right, i'll give you a lollipop, and a shred of dignity.

If you've got nothing else besides virginism to talk about, i'm out. Getting followed around online gets kinda stale of excitement.

Mods are going to take the fun away anywho.

Thomas94305

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why not have an alternate punishment for him.. Put an a$$hole icon by his name or something.. a realistic looking one, hairy too.

SkipToMyLou "I'm an :moon: (more realistic looking, tho)"

:crazy:

If he flames anyone, the standard reply would be "you're entited to your opinion.. then again, you're an :moon: "

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just like in a previous post to bring back Skippy.

ARE YOU FVCKING KIDDING ME?!?

-------------------------------------------------

Why is it that the only ones wanting Skip to come back is newbies and none of the people that have been around this site for a year or more?

comic_relief