Breast Size

marketboy

Banned
Reaction score
Just out or curiosity, but

What size breasts do you prefer on a girl?

I personally like big breasts, but too big isn't good.

I'd say C cup is perfect.

Also, how much value do you place on a women's breasts?

Dark Nimbus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I always thought it mattered, but I've been with girls who were big and small, and it's not a big deal for me anymore. A mouth full is enough for me.

Reaction score
I can't stand flat jacks. I need some meaty breasts. Brittney Spears has the perfect rack in my opinion. I don't like anything below a C cup. If they're a B cup they better have something else seriously going for them...

balengar

Don Juan
Reaction score
big c, any d, and most dd.

nothing bigger or smaller for the most part.

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mouthful like dark said.... could be c or d, but i prefer a good c

mamefan77

Don Juan
Reaction score
hate to hijack....

but do u guys think chicks with hot tits are harder to snag???

Im a big tit lover myself, and all the girls Ive approached with nice bombs seem to be all over themselves...

...like they KNOW they have hot tits... and they're not gonna share 'em with me...

Any truth in this??

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
personally i dislike big tits that sag. On bigger girls those tits are huge, but also very unattractive.

Small perky breasts over huge saggy tits anyday.

SourFox

Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed. I think small breasts can be really sexy on some girls. Especially Asian girls. But for some reason, I prefer white chicks to be about size C.

bob246

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol i remember when i was younger how i used to get a boner over a pair of big tits, just like that. As ive gotten a bit older ive turned into more of an ass man. I dont give two fuks about a girls breasts but if there aint no ass, that aint good.

smooth666

Don Juan
Reaction score
Small breasts but nice nipples!!!!

Small breasts stay beatiful,large boobs are nice until the girl is in her mid twenties. The big ones are all going downhill and gross be out eventually.

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
long breasts are disgusting no offense

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I usually squeeze them togeather and try to suck on both nipples at the same time. If I can do that they pass the test

sAxyguy83

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I prefer B cup range, maybe large A, though C look good if they're well-shaped. Anything above that makes a girl look either fat or out-of-proportion and topheavy. Some of these chicks w/ like basketball-size tits, you hear guys saying they're so hot, but to me they are just nasty and disgusting. I say keep them small and well-shaped, and they're infinitely hotter.

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
id prefer a big arse over big boobs any day. but hey, it doesn't mean that if she had big arse, but had VERY flat chest, i would date her!

Black Bahindian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJ Alejandro
id prefer a big arse over big boobs any day.
Exactly. I'd take a good B chick if she had nice round hips and booty. I'm not a titty stickler, B's are cool to me, but I prefer those beautiful mounds of flesh that ish tumble out of:D .

(not that I wouldn't disregard C's and D's, even better)

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJ Alejandro
id prefer a big arse over big boobs any day. but hey, it doesn't mean that if she had big arse, but had VERY flat chest, i would date her!
I would, shoooooot.... I'm a chest man, I got to have me some breasts, got to, the bigger, the better. I've never had a problem with it every being too big, never had that problem. Now, if she had an a$$, that could stop traffic, and long legs to go with it, but had no chest... I'd would go to town on it, and come back for seconds. I love me some breasts, but give me a phat a$$ over a big chest anyday. I've been with some that had big a$$ t*tties, but were cheated out of the a$$, and I just wasn't impressed with them naked. Can't stand a board a$$....

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A full "C" is the perfect breast size. Any bigger than a full "C" and they usually end up laying beside the woman when she's lying on her back. When breasts get into the D+ range they start to get saggy when they come out of the bra or have a bunch of stretch marks. I cant stand a bunch of stretch marks or a saggy rack.

All things being equal, Im more into a phat a$$.

I've been witth sum broads with huge breasts (DD+) I once dated a girl with natural EEE's, actually I think they were bigger than that I know she had to wear custom bras. IMHO, Anything larger than a "C" really isnt that sexy naked. You find sum chicks with D's that stand up but thats a very rare thing. Big tits look good in clothes but naked is usually a different story.

LostbutFound

Don Juan
Reaction score
I love big tits, but it all depends on the girl....I think proportion is what determines it....I went out with this one girl with big tits and an ok a$$, and I loved those things, I thought I couldnt date a girl without big tits....Then I went out with a girl with a slammin a$$ and medium tits, and they were great, because she was very proportioned...Its kind of hard to explain, it just suits each girl differently.....

TesuqueRed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A massage therapist I know said most women's tyts go to shyt after age 25 anyway, (true, mostly) -- so to you college dudes, enjoy 'em now!

Actually, you'll enjoy 'em when you're approaching 40, but you'll look back at what you had and realize you didn't know you had it so good.

For the record: A-C cups, hi-B or low-C are optimal (keeps shape longer, generally) perky, riding high, pointing slightly out, extra points for puffiness, the lighter the color the better. D's are too much, and flats -- well, never mind.

Yeah, they're important.

Tail, legs, hands, feet, hair, eyes, etc. It all counts.

Ability to hold a conversation and keep up with me--more so.

Otherwise they're just eye-candy.