Brand New Field tested opener! Foolproof!

hyphy101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright this is a perfect cold approach, it works for me 100% of the time. However, it does require some isolation, ie a more secluded area. Otherwise you might have to deal with some lmr. :mad:

Start by approaching the target (preferably from behind) , then follow the below dialogue.[/INDENT]

YOU: Excuse me but does this smell like chlorophorm to you? (pull out chlorophorm soaked rag and let her smell)
HB: HWHA.... (passes out)

Then follow up with a quick insta-date. Leave out action dates though. The girls are always so sluggish.

Pathgen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol.... you may be the first to post up a rape lay as a PUA technique

Aragon034

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pathgen said:
Lol.... you may be the first to post up a rape lay as a PUA technique
Well there's certainly a "picking up" involved.

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hyphy101 said:
Alright this is a perfect cold approach, it works for me 100% of the time. However, it does require some isolation, ie a more secluded area. Otherwise you might have to deal with some lmr. :mad:

Start by approaching the target (preferably from behind) , then follow the below dialogue.[/INDENT]

YOU: Excuse me but does this smell like chlorophorm to you? (pull out chlorophorm soaked rag and let her smell)
HB: HWHA.... (passes out)

Then follow up with a quick insta-date. Leave out action dates though. The girls are always so sluggish.
You might come off as really creepy approaching from behind. She might scream and think your pickup gambit is retarded.

Try doing it from the front, face to face, showing her your cloth and having a playful look on your face, so she is comfortable and KNOWS that you are just fukking with her, which is always good.