Brad Pitt a pretty boy?

spaceman2001

Banned
Reaction score
I always hear people say this. How so? His jaw is very square and and he's had a pretty muscular body over the years. So where is this pretty boy stuff coming from?

The Juan and only

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wtf????? this should be moved to "Anything Else", or preferably, never posted in the first place.

Come on guys.... at least TRY to stay on topic.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
I really don't "get" what the big deal is with Brad Pitt. He does nothing for me at all. The only movies of his I really liked was Seven Years in Tibet and Troy because I have this thing for movies made about those time periods. He's really not anything special, though. I've seen better looking Clam Diggers in rural Maine than Brad Pitt...and that isn't saying much, really.

gimmeyofonenumba

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brad Pitt is a pretty boy. Plain and Simple. He is an actor he probably wears makeup, if he doesnt, he is still defined as a prettyboy simply cause he's good looking.

Cruise

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why does it seem my homophobia's starting to kick in?

Macgyver

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ty Peddington (of Extreme Makeover: Home Edition) , Is he Gay or not?

organizedconfusion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
he's an actor...we view him exactly the way we are meant to view him as.Talk about social proof at it's best- he could have as much pootytang as he wants for the rest of his life!!! is he a pretty boy? who cares? he's hot!! :crackup:

...stay away from me :nervous:

* i forget where i read that and what context it was in, but it was hilarious and i had to use it! :D

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brad Pitt is an AFC. All you have to do to verify this is see how he tries to identify with Angelina Jolie. As soon as they hook up, he adopts her adopted kids and 'suddeny' becomes the foremost proponent of childrens wellfare in Thailand. He knocks her up, but by then all of the AFC in him is on the table and a woman like Angelina needs a man who can be a man and pass her sh!t tests. She reads him as an AFC and she's off to the next guy to see if he's man enough to smack her on the ass. Classic AFC scenario.

Cruise

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all... give credit where credit's due. Knocking up Jolie is NOT an easy task.

Second, good point. I think Billy Bob Thornton is a classic example of bad boy that matches well with Jolie. However, he's washed up, which also gives him some AFC cred in the field.

Third, I couldn't give a good kot dayum in the first place.

;)

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cruise said:
Why does it seem my homophobia's starting to kick in?

Because you're one of those people who can't have a normal discussion without pointing out everything that could remotely be considered gay for who knows what fcuked up personal reason.

jackie_legs

Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
Brad Pitt is an AFC. All you have to do to verify this is see how he tries to identify with Angelina Jolie. As soon as they hook up, he adopts her adopted kids and 'suddeny' becomes the foremost proponent of childrens wellfare in Thailand. He knocks her up, but by then all of the AFC in him is on the table and a woman like Angelina needs a man who can be a man and pass her sh!t tests. She reads him as an AFC and she's off to the next guy to see if he's man enough to smack her on the ass. Classic AFC scenario.
lol I agree.

and yes hes a pretty boy

Cruise

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
mrRuckus said:
Because you're one of those people who can't have a normal discussion without pointing out everything that could remotely be considered gay for who knows what fcuked up personal reason.

I'd rather like to think it's because I don't think talking about other guy's looks is considered 'normal discussion'. ;)