bra and panties

GullableJoe

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah Ha!! I figured if I use that thread name that it would get your attention. Well tonite we was at this guys house and playin drinking games. Well this one girl is down to her panties and bra. Well we was gonna discuess this game and give each other advice. Cause we were sorta partners.

So.. me and these two other guys go in the bedroom and was gonna discuss this game. We're all friends though, remember that. So while we were in that bedroom ( I know I done missed my opportunity) she was there almost in the raw. Should I have singled her out and didn't care about the game and just had my fun with her and tell the other two guys to give me a few seconds or should I have done what I did and just act like a chump and go along with all the advice given out for playing the game??? I do know that this girl is interested in me and probably would have went along with it. I already know what I should have did, but I just want some backup.

Axe

Don Juan
Reaction score
No, when you have a girl in a bedroom in her bra and panties you're suppose to hand her an x-box controler and start playing halo.

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you should have atleast handed her toilet paper

Guillain

Don Juan
Reaction score
"No, when you have a girl in a bedroom in her bra and panties you're suppose to hand her an x-box controler and start playing halo."

hahahaha