BPDs/HPDs, how do they mirror you?

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I hang out with a BPD or HPD girl, I definitely feel like I have more in common with them than other girls.

People say this is due to them "mirroring the best aspects of your personality and that you are essentially attracted to yourself and not the BPD," but how? I never really could pick up on the mirroring...

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not as complex as psychiatrists make out. Basically they just copy what you like, the way a 10 year old copies his friends.

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They are usually very intuitive and bright girls. Which makes their ability to be manipulative that much easier. Every heard of someone who is just "too smart for their own good"? There you go. Personality wise they pick up on what kind of things you like, what you find funny, all that stuff. Then they feed it to you so you feel so "connected". Its all an act. One of the hardest things after being involved with a BPD is coming to terms with the fact that you were dealing with a chameleon. You thought that the two of you clicked so well, and that was because she acted in a way that made it seem like you clicked so well. The next guy she dates, she'll do the same thing.