Boyfriend Card Out. Should it happen?

ChaoticGamer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Welly Welly Welly Well.....

What's up fellow DJs, long time, and no posts. Here I am, and I have finally moved to one of the few cities in the world, that's famous because of the beauty of its women.

Now, In a month I've been living here, I have met like 20 women, only two of them I'd put in the HB10 category. and I wanted to ask a question about a particular situation...

I have number-closed both girls; But they have both pulled the boyfriend-card out. With women like this, I can only suppose it's normal for them Not to be single. BUT, Is there a case in which this does not happen?
I mean, Should I take her mentioning this early on as an IOD ?

Should This happen Even If I Do things perfectly ? or is it a clue I did something wrong?

(This may be redundant, but... Could a Master PUA do this, and ask her out on a date, without her EVEN mentioning she has a BF?)

I only recognize that, after gettin' the number, maybe I should have just walked away, but I kept talking and, I did say something along the lines of:
"Do you go out a lot?"
and that maybe triggered her alert sensors, right?

Please comment.
Good Luck,

Jose

Last edited:

donjuanapprentice01

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's what I'm starting to get the habit of doing.

Go out Friday and Saturday night. Get numbers. Monday I contact the numbers I got from Friday, Tuesday the numbers from Saturday. Set up dates for later in the week (Wendsday/Thursday). Friday and Saturday, back to the bars. Rinse and repeat.

ChaoticGamer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey There.

Pretty insightful, and I find it an amazing way of looking at the situation. Actually the best way !

But... What If I feel, her relationship is solid with her BF, I don't need to explain why I state this, because... She did mention she moved from place to place around the city, but maybe she'd eventually move to a place her parents got her, because she may get married soon...

So, What If I get this vibe?

Maybe, It was her way of telling me something additional, right?

Rayneveres

Don Juan
Reaction score
odd this thread should pop-up, i had this same thing happen to me the other night.
this girl and i really hit it off and i ended up getting her number and e-mail address, but when i asked about the boyfriend she said she did have one, and she sounded kinda bummed about it.

now, i'm not about taking other guys' women, it's against my code of honor, nor do i really wish to facilitate a break-up or anything of the sort, but exactly does one play this?

ChaoticGamer

Don Juan
Reaction score
You ask about the sexual vibe...

I'll be completely honest with you, I don't know how to measure this.

What are the clues to look for, to determine the sexual dynamics in a conversation?

CG