Boxing gym or club; join one.

JT12

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay okay I know every person on the Internet is 6'8" cage fighter. Idc what anyone thinks. I joined a boxing club recently and the work outs are a perfect combo of anaerobic and aerobic mixed together. Not only that you gain a skill. I found a local boxing club in my area like two weeks ago and signed up immediately. I have yet to spar but I am training on footwork and bag work. Basics for now but the work outs are strenuous and unforgiving but the results are amazing. I feel as if I am in way better shape than ever. Usually everything is done is rounds. So three min intervals like jump rope for three three minute. Hit the heavy bag for three rounds, hit the speed bag for three rounds. Then more normal exercises like squats, pull ups, dips,push ups and crunches. Riding bicycles and jogging and occasional weights like bench presses or free weights like curls or something. I'd recommend this to anyone looking to get in great shape and learn a skill. Like I said I've only been going for two weeks and haven't spared yet but apparently I'm going to quite soon and it will be kinda light I think so idk but I can post an update or something.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Please do :)

stephen_dedalus

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would highly recommend a boxing club. i have been boxing competitively for around a year and it has been nothing but a good thing

JT12

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's awesome, how long have you been boxing? I've only been going for a few weeks and I can already feel it and see the results first hand. More endurance, abs, more toned. I'm still doing basics and what not but I'm suppose to spar pretty soon. I'm kinda nervous but I've seen them spar and they don't beat the piss out of each other; but people are getting hit.