Bootcamps for communication skills

Magnatolia

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi All,

I think the current bootcamp is good for people who want to 'pickup' girls so long as that's their main goal. I'm actually interested in improving my overall attitude, personal mindset, confidence and communication skills.

The current bootcamp is more designed for people who want themselves to come across as a seductive style confidence. Like staring in their eyes for the extra second, etc. I'm more interested in learning steps on how people went from being shy, uncomfortable to changing their mindset so they're more naturally confident, charismatic. Someone who can light up a room, and people enjoy their company.

I think this would benefit a huge number of people. TBH the main reason I'm here is for this goal as this mindset rewrite would obviously improve my interactions with women.

Thanks

Cheeky

Don Juan
Reaction score
I completely agree with you. I am undertaking a masterclass with a guy called Harlequin for that exact reason. It's twice the price of an RSD bootcamp but I get six days one on one tuition and he has said that it would improve my interactions with all people. So far it has and I've done 4 days. I don't believe pickup is just about women. This is about improving our social dynamics skills to interact with all people better including women.

EFFORT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Going out an socializing while also working on yourself on an identity level is your answer. All of the new RSD products are amazing for this. A simple bootcamp would be to go out and talk to 10 new people everyday. Do that for a year and see how different you come across at the end of the year.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
EFFORT said:
Going out an socializing while also working on yourself on an identity level is your answer. All of the new RSD products are amazing for this. A simple bootcamp would be to go out and talk to 10 new people everyday. Do that for a year and see how different you come across at the end of the year.
ditto, couldn't have said it better myself.

comic_relief