Boot Camp Time!

Digitz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive been at college for two weeks and I'm not where i want to be in social standings at all. So help me out Don's and keep me motivated, im going BOOT CAMP STYLE!

Sunday September 14th is when it begins...

laaaay

RawkinKaoticStyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hey man are you starting bootcamp

check this out

why dont we start togeather

next week of school im going to go all out.

you down?!

white_hype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
count me in mutha fuuuuckkkaaasss!!!!

seriously, someone organize a COLLEGE boot camp (walking around campus, big classes, buses, etc) and lets DO THIS

MOUNT UP

Digitz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright boys im starting today!

You're either all the way in or all the way out, now get on it or paaayce off.

Dont forget to post your results next sunday where it says to...

Everyone can do this, all thats stopping you is self dicipline, so dont lie to yourself, GO OUT THERE AND DO IT!!!

HERE WE GO....Its on boys.

RawkinKaoticStyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
alright im ready !!!!!!!!!!!!!

im fawkin hyped

i need some of yalls help you know

we can modivate eachother

Digitz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 1 Week 1

Made EC with a lot of people but i found myself looking away alot. When theyre about 20 yards walking towards you it feels really wierd holding eyecontact for that whole time. I guess i need to keep working on that.
Also said about 10 "hi's" and "how's it going's" to various people so only 40 more to go.

Digitz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 2 Week 1

EC is still really hard for me for some reason, I had no idea it would be this tough but I'm gonna get it down.
Said 2 more "hi's" walking back from class but i forgot to do it more. Sooo 38 more to go.

I'm gonna go out and practice more EC and get some more "hi's" on my way to lunch.
My roommates out and I dont really have a lot of friends here so I'm going alone which makes me kinda uncomfortable. I guess ill just have to sit and meet some new people, wish me luck!

RawkinKaoticStyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Day One week One

i just started this and im of to a really goos start , well nevermind i dont want to say good but...

i started it of by going to 711 and saying " hows it going " to the worker, we had a little convo about how its called 7 - 11 but their open alll night , hahah

the next day, monday

i went to school , the first chick i saw i look at her and said " HI " she gave me a biig as smile and said hi. I felt really confident after this for some reasion but i dident do any more of these for the rest of the day.

EC is really hard to do for some reasion because i dont want to look or stare at a person like im masterbating or something so usually when the person in the halls gets closer i look forward, its hard to smile , when im walking and trying to make eyecontact

but i can make really good eyecontact when im sitting next to a chick , i do alot of eye flirting , its great but it can only go so far.

what im trying to do now is go to school and be serious for a day , im way to much of a jokester, people are starting to label me as that and i dont like labels or then people will find you out you know.

i don tknow how im going to do this but i need to start tomorrow

HI - i did about 6 people today

thats alot for a person like me who rarely talks

RawkinKaoticStyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
week one day 2

today was hella mello

i said hi to about 7 or 8 people

its funny because when i say the HI's i usually walk by and walk away and keep eye contact, the looks on their faces are priceless.

i tryed to make conversation with this one babie that was sitting by her-self , but my convo skills are LACKING SOOO MUCH!

what was good though was i was really relaxed, and i felt money

near the nexd of school i jjust went on a HI streek and said hi to everybody i walked passed.

EC sucks a little , im going to work on that.

Digitz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 3 Week 1

Today was really good so far, I said hi to everyone, didnt keep track at all, im saying 15 minimum.

Im starting to get to know a lot more people but not really as friends, more just like we know eachother.

I really liked the post about the Tao of Steve and the transcript from the movie, it really motivated me and gave me a good mindset to go from place to place meeting and greeting people.

I still need to work on holding eyecontact though, ill get it down tommorow i think...

Im getting known as a fun guy to be around in some circles, even being called "Sabastian" from "Cruel Intentions" by a few cute girls so thats a good bj to my ego :D. I want to build this up so a lot of people start seeing me like this and i'll be on my way.

Bootcamps going great so far, im already looking forward to next week.

23 more greetings to go, glad to see your sticking with this rawkin, lets keep it up.

Your name reminds me of a funny thing my friend from home used to say "ROCK OUT WITH YOUR C*CK OUT, HANG OUT WITH YOUR WANG OUT!" lol, here comes day 4....

RawkinKaoticStyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"ROCK OUT WITH YOUR C*CK OUT, HANG OUT WITH YOUR WANG OUT!"

hahahahhaha i cant believed you linked me to that , ahahah so funnny.

hey man when you say hi to people so you like say it and keep walking or do you stay there?

white_hype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
today is tuesday

i got 3 hrs of sleep last night working on a dam project so i went to my class without a shower, and i had that pissed off, ill kill you if you look at me look on my face, needless to say i made lots of EC and held it pretty well

on monday i got no Hi's in, i forgot completely, i did however get lots of EC, its weird cause it seems like 70% of the girls i give EC to hold it for what seems like forever (im talking 3+ seconds), but it never really seems to be the really hot ones... :(

also on monday i had a convo at the grocery store... girl approached me though, went well, about 5 mins with HB7.5 but my voice was all raspy from this weekend (im kinda sick) so i didnt even care to number close nor wanted to put the effor in (i felt like sh1t)

but good work guys, keep it up

Digitz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 3 Week1 - Night

When I say "hey/hi/whats up/whats going on" i usually just make EC and hold it while we walk by eachother.

If I'm next to them I usually say "hi" and ask where they're from and start up a conversation from there.

I'm getting a lot better with eye contact and greeting everyone just out of thought.

I've also started saying peoples names after i meet them and trying to link it to something I'll remember. If you meet someone and you remember their name they light up, even if they dont remember yours they will after that.

Day 4 boys, it only gets easier from now on...

ROCK N ROLL!

RawkinKaoticStyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
weel one day three

yeah today was pretty cool

from start to finish i just started saying hi so every babie i though was decent.

usually i talk to babies that i think dont really get a HI from anyone and when they hear it from me, they either light up and say hi or they look at me like im a suspect and say hi back , its sooo funny to se reactions

i had to adleast have said hi to 18 chicks today, somewhere around there , i mean i was goin at everybody, im scared though because my schools small and i might get all the babies, haha

ive found out a technique that you all should use, when i say hi i usually do it when their walking to me, so there wont be an akward moment, so what i found out that works really nice is that , if a babie is walking towards you and , like your about to collide, right before you colide touch her on her shoulder and look her in the eyes and say whats up, then when you pass her look back at her with a smile

i think the kino that is used like makes it seem like you 2 are friends but she doesent know who the hell you are so it puts in some mystery, and if she thinks your cute, she might think about you all day, hahah, but i duno it seemed to work for me

everything is improving its , ill

Digitz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 4 Week 1

Today was great, I'm definately improving my confidence.

I said "hi" to everyone i saw (and i saw a lot of people!) and maintained eye contact with almost every single person (guys and girls) until they looked away.

I made conversation with a bunch of people i had never met and I'm just gonna go all out these next couple days till the weeks over.

Glad to hear your progress Rawkin, lets finish this week on a high note!

Almost there!

Laaaayyy (you later ladies;) )

RawkinKaoticStyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dayum what i noticed was that saying hi to random people really uped my confidence, ive gotten alot of rejected hi and i shook them of like dryed up shyt, but yeah i feel more comfortable now, rather than like before where i would get nervous everytime i saw a babie look in my direction.

convos that i have are getting easier and easer and im starting to pick up on body language, i was talking to this one chick and everything i say she smiles to, when i do my c & f on her she starts tapping her feet or doing something like that , look for body language yall its crazyy

I stated to day of wack, i woke up late and i dident get to relax in the morining like i like to do so i went to school kinda pissed but i sill tryed to make some Hi's i got adleast 12 in today, and more chicks are wanting to start convos with me , shiit

one more day, i gotta get everybodddyy tomorrow, haha

RawkinKaoticStyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
friday rhymes with bull shyt

yeah it was alright to day

i got pretty tired of sayin hi, but i did adleast 10 people, and all the times i say hi i get a person ive never seen before plus fools i know so the number might even be larger, ahh who cars about the numbers though.

i had this great as convo with this girl, it was fun because i dident talk, i was using body language and she was trying to figure it out, its hard to explain but it was fun .

im starting to start convos with people now , i look at the scenery and think of something to break the , ice it sucks but im starting out on it because i was tired of just saying hi.

one class was wack because io wanted to have a convo with this chick but i couldent think of that much things to say and we were all just quiet at this table, i really want to be the person that always has a convo starting at the table, but its hard to do.

when i went home i was outside , this chick was on her deck and i say hi , and shes like , can i use your phone, im locked out , i just started busting out laughing, hha and shes like thats not funny!! i say yeah come to the front, and she calls whoever and she has to wait for like 40 mins and were just talking out side , chasing bees, it was crazy though because i dident even have to spark convo with her she was soo energetic, she always had something to say and she was giving me sooo much kino, i envy that personality, she said shes going to knock on my door to walk the dog later tonoght, hmmm

but this week is over for me , i do nothing on the weekends so let me count up the peeps i sayd hi to
alright i counted 44, shyt i cabn get the rest today so i dont care , but it was a hella good experence, i wonder what next week is going to be.

what i need to improve is

relaxing when im in convo

observing

listening deeper

and applying kino

and not to much F in C & F

i hope yall are still in this we gotta work togeather !!