Body posture

CaptainSK

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is my first post! Ok, there is this chick in my class that sits beside me and I'm pretty sure shes attracted to me:rockon: . at least a bit
Yesterday I noticed something weird but im not sure if its just my imagination: I felt like she was imitating my posture... leaning back or foward crossing my arms and or legs... every time id move It was like soon after she would follow and sit in a way that would match my posture.

Now I've heard of imitating the posture of a girl while talking to hear to connect better but can girls do this without noticing?

MurdocNiccals

Don Juan
Reaction score
I noticed a girl do this to me but I didn't think she was interested... Hope so, she's hot >: )

Betamax

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its call mirroring and we all do it without thinking about it all the time, but often its one of the signs of attraction in a boy/girl situation.

Try a couple of moves such as deliberately sitting back or forward, scratching your neck or yawning to see is she copies...

pipe007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Try a couple of moves such as deliberately sitting back or forward, scratching your neck or yawning to see is she copies."

to me she has already given you enough attraction signs, you can try one more time to see if she really is coping your moves, can be a sign of attraction... make your move already! or stop whinning about it.

Mantis Toboggan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Acq said:

lol is right.

If you like her, just ask her out. We can't sit back, reading imaginary signs waiting for everything to be jusssst perfect before asking someone out. If you like her, talk to her - make her laugh, if she's laughing, try to take the good vibe and bring it out of the classroom. And preferably to a bar....

terran2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
put your hand on your crotch, if she mirrors it and her hand ends up on your crotch too, she likes you.
really just talk to her, trying only to read body language will screw with your head.

CaptainSK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Try a couple of moves such as deliberately sitting back or forward, scratching your neck or yawning to see is she copies...[/QUOTE]

I did but nothing as obvious as yawning. But I'm positive now I have a green light and I know it. Il see her next class and make a move.

Tnx guys for helping me step in the world of the Djs

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop reading into different signs -just go ask her out. Reading body language is a hit and miss thing - better just flip a coin unless you are an expert on this thing.

The Experience

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes they do, now when you're in class try raising your left hand and putting it on your nose, then rub your belly with your right hand.

If she does this then I'm sure she's mirroring you or her nose is itchy and her stomach hurts...