Body Odour

thursday

Don Juan
Reaction score
Quite an embarrassing problem i'm sure most have had at some point.

Unusual for me though. For as long as I can remember, i've showered every day and always smelt fine under the arms.

In the past 4-5 days, for no particular reason, and despite showering every day like i've always done, I've began smelling bad under the arms, even immediatly after having just showered or bathed thoroughly. I havn't changed my diet or started any new medications or suppliments.

Even after scrubbing for 10 minutes with soap there is still a slight smell and naturally it increases as the hours go on!

Quite embarrassing as you can imagine, and it can't be the hot weather because I travel to warm countries a lot and have never had this problem before! Is rather random!

chaddycakes21

Don Juan
Reaction score
How does your diet look? It could be that your body is trying to get rid of excess toxins through your largest organ (your skin). Make sure your diet is more complete by adding fruits and veggies to your high protein/low GI carb meals. It will do wonders for your skin and for your stamina throughout the day.

Norisman

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd suggest that you shave too n if possible change your deodorant. i read somewhere that its usually bacterial activities that causes BO... therefore, changing your soap to an antibacterial detergent shouldn't hurt!!! i hope this helps.

donjuanjovi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Go buy deodorant.

thursday

Don Juan
Reaction score
donjuanjovi said:
Go buy deodorant.
Ha, funny stuff, I already have several different kinds that I've been using for years and never had this problem before.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I go along with chaddycake's suggestion.

GateKeeper

Don Juan
Reaction score
Most defintelly changing your diet helps, and could very likely be your problem.

But the type of deodrant makes a quick fix too. I like natural deoderants but soemtiems they are just not strong enough. I live in a place with extreme heat and some humidity during the summer, so during that time of year I have to use Arm & Hammer deoderant... it's strong stuff. Try it.

ViciousDADogg

Don Juan
Reaction score
Fangus causes odors like that..

Solution is to go to walgreens or cvs and buy anti fungal cream. Comes in a small tube.

A) Wash well there.
B) Shave hairs there.
C) Wash again and apply the cream, especially to the red areas.

Do this morning, and evening, and if you can afternoon. Once you kill the fangus the odor will go away.

Fangus also grows on your feet, in your a55 crack, belly button, underneath the foreskin. This cheap cream can be used to treat all locations. Called Anti Fungi ... I used cream, works well.