body language...what do u think of this

udontknowme

Don Juan
Reaction score
First off, I'm a girl. There is this guy that I think might like me. Not sure. Need opinions on this.

The other day at work (we work together), I was about to leave, and decided to change into regular clothes before I left, perfect opportunity for him to see me wearing something other than work clothes. I changed into a pair of jeans and went into the office to get the rest of my stuff to leave.

When I walked in, he was counting money, and completely swiveled in his chair, said nothing, but just kinda looked at me. Looked at my eyes first, our eyes met, he kinda smiled a little, then he looked down, almost as if he was checking me out, looked for a couple seconds, then went right back to counting. Seems like nothing but it felt like something, lol.

Another time that night, I went into the office and he stopped what he was doing on the computer, completely turned in his chair again to face me, I said I was bored, he said he was too, and we continued to talk. He didnt go back to doing what he was doing on the computer before I came in.

When he talks to me, alot of the time, he is leaning forward in his chair. Like really leaning forward. I heard leaning forward was a sign of interest. But does it count if we are on opposite sides of the room, and theres like 10 ft between us?
Theres more stuff that makes me think he likes me, like eye contact, standing close, smiling, following me places, lol, but I was just wondering what u guys thought of this.
Thanx!

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you're the least bit attractive, he wants to have sex with you.

that goes for (atleast) 2 billion other men also.

whether or not he wants to date you is a completely different story.

Dante1a

Don Juan
Reaction score
He is attracted to you. Those are male signs of interest. So there you have it. Go for it if you want it, but make sure he's not married. :)

udontknowme

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, i know hes not married.

one moe thing, he texted to him once about how if only he wasnt working, we could have maybe hung out, and he was like, "yea that would have been cool, maybe we still can..." BUT the night i suggested we hang out, he said he actually had something to do...didnt involve me, lol.

why does he act like he likes me, but then i give him an opportunity to ask me out, and he doesnt take it?

Wasnt that a big enough hint that i like him, me suggesting we hang out?

I'm confused.

The Nice Guy is Gone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by udontknowme
lol, i know hes not married.

one moe thing, he texted to him once about how if only he wasnt working, we could have maybe hung out, and he was like, "yea that would have been cool, maybe we still can..." BUT the night i suggested we hang out, he said he actually had something to do...didnt involve me, lol.

why does he act like he likes me, but then i give him an opportunity to ask me out, and he doesnt take it?

Wasnt that a big enough hint that i like him, me suggesting we hang out?

I'm confused.
If he is interested in a date with you, he will call you. If he isn't, he won't. It's pretty much that simple.

You may have messed up by being a little too aggrerssive with him, b/c now he knows that you will come running to him the day he calls you. (I'm not saying you'll do that, but in his mind, you already have).

All you can do now is sit, wait, and maybe meet someone else while waiting--because if you don't get out there, you may be waiting forever.