Body Language issues

Konada

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I have to say I've come a long way ever since I discovered this site, pretty much turned me from a follower to one who proactively leads and takes charge of his life. I would say that I have alot of self confidence now and don't give a fck about how people think of me (I love haters because it proves I'm doing something right).

However my body language seems to be stuck in beta-mode. I've been observing myself for the past couple of months and I found myself to be hunching most of the time. It's gotten better ever since I started working out but it's still significantly noticeable. My question here is that how can I seek to solve this problem, I've been keeping mind of walking with chest out but the hunch is always there. How can I remedy this??

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Obviously you should try to keep a good body posture all day but what could give you the right kick is hit the gym and train with patience and care your back muscles.

Hyperextension, pull-ups,barbell row and when you will be more in shape you will include dead lifts as well.

Dont neglect also the rear part of your shoulder which you can train with face pull.

Needless to say also other belt muscles have a role but you probably already know how to train them.

prickster

Don Juan
Reaction score
Konada said:
However my body language seems to be stuck in beta-mode. I've been observing myself for the past couple of months and I found myself to be hunching most of the time. It's gotten better ever since I started working out but it's still significantly noticeable. My question here is that how can I seek to solve this problem, I've been keeping mind of walking with chest out but the hunch is always there. How can I remedy this??
yoga and full body work out, it`s sitting too much in front of the computer