Blown a Golden Chance or have I?

The Damned

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well yesterday I was in the Gym working out as Ive made it my resolution to go 3/4 times a week.
Anyway Im in there working out, and also checking out this cute petite blonde girl, anyway I get a glimpse of her face and she looks even better at the front than the back.
A bit later Im working out on this one machine and she comes over to ask me how to work this one machine, I didnt have a clue so I just told her, 'No Im not sure sorry', then about 20 seconds later I realise that maybe I have blown a chance to get to know her a bit better so I went over and had a look around and fixed it for her.
We had a little laugh and a joke about the state of the gym, but then I sort of went blank and made a excuse to exit(I said I was looking for a water fountain that works as the other one has been knackered for days).
I mean why was I trying to exit when for once I was talking to a good looking woman who seemed to appreciate my humour and personality and after all she seemed a really nice down to earth girl with good looks(you dont get many like that where I live).
What I am wanting to know is:

a)Did she like me or was she just genuinely stuck with a machine?

b)Should I have chatted her up and tried to get her number or would that have been too forward for someone Id barely talked to for 5 minutes?

c)How would you have all gone about taking it further? What would you have said or done?

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonS said:
Women only feel attraction for men who are the prize. Currently, you have the mindset that you "blew your chance with her". You see her as the prize. Until you are able to understand how attraction works for women, you will be forever caught in this endless cycle.

She initiated; you responded by making her laugh and feel good; you then did the best thing: you walked away on a high note. You did perfectly without even knowing it. Let her miss those feelings she gets when you make her laugh. Let her chase you as the prize. Stop over analyzing and just demonstrate higher value and make her feel great. YOU ARE THE PRIZE. She should be asking her GF's right now if SHE blew her chance with YOU.

Yes. :up:

That is the first part. You did very good and don't even know it. You are now in a very good position to walk up to her next time and smile and pick up the conversation.

"When are you gonna train me?"

"How many times a week do you work out?"

etc. You are now acquainted with her, which is better than most of the creeps there who are just staring at her and looking for a way to get her number.