blocking the **** block

Ridingthelightning

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I need some help on how to counter act it...
I've never had to deal with it and have never done it, at least not on purpose cause I don't know exactly what it is. What do I do?

honeyshark

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I assume you are talking about c0ck-blocking??? If so, you have to be joking. You don't know what c0ck-blocking is yet you want advice on how to counteract it? How is it possible to ask a question about a term that you don't know the meaning of?

C0ckblock= When obstacles take your target away or get your target disinterested in you. (From www.fastseduction.com/acronyms.shtml)

If you don't know what something means, try use the search feature of the forums and do some research before posting. ; )

Peace.

Aisle55

Don Juan
Reaction score
Caaack blocking is usually what the Don Juans do to other guys. In my experiences, it is sometimes best to just forget the girl and find another. Like in a bar for instance, cuz girls' senses are highly intuned to the actions of men, especially when it comes to interest. It's best not to let the girl know you are trying to counter-act a caaack-block.

Ridingthelightning

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for posting.
honeyshark, I've never had to deal with **** blocking before so why would I really know what it is? I had heard of it but this c0ck blocker was trying to explain it to me in his own terms and he's a wanna be DJ'er that tries way too hard, pisses me off. I know he'll use this technique against me because he thinks to highly of himself and he wants to get every girl he can, especially from the people he knows, like me, that can get girls just as good as he can.