BJ Report: Cold Approach to Blow-Job in 15 Minutes

AsianPlayboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Original Blog Post

I've gotten makeouts within 30 seconds a few times, but a full on ******* in the backseat of my car off a totally cold, random approach... well, needless to say 15 minutes for a BJ is a new record for me. To be honest, the events of that night aren't easily replicable and for the most part this report is more about record keeping versus actually learning something new.

Anyways, I was teaching the last day of a pick up bootcamp with an Asian student (StepChild) from Boston and we went to a club that had just recently opened. The crowd has been a little light because of post New Year's fatigue, but it slowly picks up.

The student wanted me to do a demo (after I had already gotten laid the night previously no less, LOL) so I approached a four set of brunettes. I think I used the Natural Opener that the student and I had created together and I easily segue from the opening pickup line into other matters.

I merge the student in after about 5 minutes and I run standard ****y & Funny with some storytelling. I also end up giving one of the girls (with HUGE natural breasts) an exotic Russian name because she tried to **** test me and not give me her real name. Laughs, teasing, and kino ensues.

However, the student's sore throat, lack of experience in wingmanship and engaging large groups is preventing him from talking and I'm essentially stealing the spotlight by holding court. Eventually we eject and I start sending StepChild into a few sets.

Later, I run into my target in the 4set- a really cute librarian, girl-next-door type- but alas I discover that she has a live-in borefriend. I move on to have a smoke on the patio where several rather random things happen in quick succession that enabled the quickie ******* to happen...

1. **** Test Girl (with massive 36DD) sits on the couch behind me. Let's call her Miss 36DD. Really nothing to brag about overall, but those who know me know that I LOVE big boobs and they're my Kryptonite so I can forgive a few curves.
2. A random, plain girl approaches me with obvious attraction in her eyes and intent. Big social proof to Miss 36DD.
3. I'm in a really good mood smiling and dancing. Making people around me have a good time.
4. I get a random, drunk, quasi-booty callish text message from one of my home girls.
5. I ask RandomGirl her opinion on the meaning of it.
6. I pull in Miss 36DD.
7. One assumes that the text is from my girlfriend and the other quickly picks up on that as well even though I deny it. More social proof.
8. All three of us start dancing.
9. Random girl ejects at some point.
10. Miss 36DD starts giving me a lap dance. Makeout ensues.
11. The patio is empty so I start playing with her breasts, pull them out, and bite them.
12. I suggest we go to my car and the exit is right next to us so we book discreetly with her friends none the wiser.
13. Climbing in the back of my car, we makeout, and I push her hand down to my crotch.
14. She undoes my pants, I push her head down and she proceeds to suck me off.
15. Roughly 15 minutes of total game time with her has elapsed.
16. I tried to take pictures on my cellphone, but it came out dark as there's no flash on the damn Razor phones!

Of course, one thing to remember about Solid Game is that the faster you push for sex (cutting corners off the 4 to 10 hour mark), the more likely the girl will get Buyer's Remorse. Well, as we climbed out the car, her girlfriends see us and start freaking out.

There were tears and shouting and needless to say, I quickly booked back inside the club to avoid the drama show.

Well, overall it was an interesting albeit completely random experience.

Signed, Asian Playboy

>> Alumni Groove: Blow Job Report "Do You Like to Cuddle?"
>> MasterPiece: Handjob Report Using APB'S Technique on the Dance Floor
>> Alumni Groove: Handjob Report Using APB'S Technique on the Dance Floor
>> Alumni Lay Report: Another Vegas Student Laid During Bootcamp
>> Updated Calendar on Upcoming Programs and Bootcamps

Flabbergasped?

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice.

I live in Houston, if we were in the same city I would probably hit you up for some DJ training, lol.

Question though, since 36DD was giving u sh!t tests, I presume you used random girl to disarm 36DD and provide social proof for the librarian? Usually, when I'm in a large set, I favor the ugly one/least outgoing one, it tends to drive her friends crazy, but I know some peeps who focus on the target from the start. I don't do the latter as much, because ****blocking gets rampant. Your take?

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
An honest question for asian playboy????? How many girls have u banged? How much do you charge for your workshops?? What makes u a PUA? How do you actually help a guy that is helpless with girls??

And if your ever in the Chicago area PM me, and I would like to see for myself how much of a DJ you real are? I will personally pay for bottle service for the both of us...

To be honest I don't mean to flame or hate... But I am really skeptical of guys like you... Many of u so called PUA's are really just salesman....

I am not saying I am the biggest player in the world or I have fvcked more girls than anyone, but I can almost guarantee I will have your number in reallife game... Like I said I don't mean to put u down, I hope u really are a better PUA than me since your selling dreams...

If your ready pm me.... Hope your really helping guys get laid and sarge girls not selling BS.

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
Flabbergasped? said:
I live in Houston, if we were in the same city I would probably hit you up for some DJ training, lol.
Dude, I live in Houston too! What's up, where you at? Send me a PM or somethin.

nvictor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
AsianPlayboy thanks for the demonstration. But a chick that would give a BJ in less than 15 minutes is a biatch. Sorry I don't like them. She could give that to anybody else, what's so special??

Scorched

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
nvictor said:
But a chick that would give a BJ in less than 15 minutes is a biatch.
Thats why you just get a BJ...

Props AsianPlayboy, if I am ever in Houston, I'm tagging along. :)

The Kidd

Don Juan
Reaction score
good report man, love your work apb!

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Though you have to see this guy is making money from this game, i know alot of guys dont have the benifit of a natural to work with and are mainly surrounded by AFC's who do nothing but spoil a potential mans game.

So I can see how workshops could work for the above type of guy,

Sorry replying to a pm i got.

Nice work asian, sounds like a fun night.

i have no objection for anyone making money out of this, some people need coaching, just a point!

Always great to be reasurred about approach from guys that do and not all guys have the motivation from a playa to do that.

as for numbers and techniques, well i also know women are pritty much succeptable to anything, buyers remorse is a huge one! so 15mins, buyers remorse, well seems attraction and making her hot was built in the club fine if you have a perfect alone place, so yes i can see 15mins being more then fine.

But i have known guys get it after a few words, rare but hey. My mate as had women fuc* him in toilets from a simple smile and an hello, tarts yes but so what he was horney so where they.
Had one like that on saturday, she was a bit of a munter about a 4-5 but she came over told me she gives good head, i laughed and said we will see, kissed her, thought about taking her in the toilets, but was put off by the rather bluntness.
(breasts are my krptonite also, she was ok big boobs, but too forward and it was early).

personnally i have had it in around the same, time, took her outside to some dark place in a corner no one goes, felt a bit sleazy but i was drunk and horney, sometimes a man cant help it.

Distant Light

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nvictor said:
AsianPlayboy thanks for the demonstration. But a chick that would give a BJ in less than 15 minutes is a biatch. Sorry I don't like them. She could give that to anybody else, what's so special??
APB been in this for a while, he is a coach now. Like I've been saying for a while if you know what is going on during the pickup you'll realize that everyone on this board can do this exact same thing if you'd just practice like this guy did. It's not going to happen over night but you still will see success.

Overall great post and this report really shows how much you've improved since I first heard about you.

nvictor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
For me the words "club", 'drinks', "15 minutes", "BJ" remind me of b!tches. The one that beg for it to brag it after with their girlfriends, to make their boyfriends jealous, to push theirselves to the extreme...

No offense here APB. I respect all DJ. But I'm simply saying that your girl isn't a difficult one. Sorry. She was attracted because of the situation and the mood you were in.

Now the real challenge is to do that with an office-girl you've just met.

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, after she says NO to taking shirt off, you try again... Like, the idea of foreplay is to get sex, so how can she say NO to sex but allow foreplay?

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Babnik said:
So, after she says NO to taking shirt off, you try again... Like, the idea of foreplay is to get sex, so how can she say NO to sex but allow foreplay?
some women dont consider giving head se* some actually think it is no different to simpy kissing coc*, true but that is some women.

BJ are not defined as se* to rather alot of women.

vorbis

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
don't mind the insecure guys. 15 minutes, THAT is impressive. I love guys saying it would be easy when they have probably never come near that. Neither have I. You need decent game to get any girl no matter how loose to suck your **** within 15 minutes!

AsianPlayboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I did it for fun and to know that I can do it.

Until you've done something like this before (which I hadn't) how do you know you can actually pull it off?

It was fun, it was new, and she had big titties. Good enough for me.

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get the impression that the main reason you do this is so you can write these little reports, rather than the sex itself.

If you're really as good as you say you are with women, then this is reall, really ****ing sad - I'd be embarassed to introduce you to normal people tbh.