Big Guys and Small Girls

Disco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
After working out for over the last three years pretty hard I've noticed that I see a lot of bigger guys with smaller girls. While I'm not huge I'll use myself as an example. I'm 6'2 a solid 225. The girls that are most into me seem to be very petite, around 5'2 - 5'4 averaging about 115 lbs. I'm curious why this is, is it a feeling protecting thing or a "i'm small, but look what I conquered thing"? Anyone else notice this or am i eating crazy pills?

TheInfamousCBear

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im about 6'2-6'3 245 pounds, and most of the girls that are attracted to me now are small too...Ive started to like them alot too...

Disco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Same here, don't get me wrong I like the small girls now too.

TheInfamousCBear

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, back when I was smaller, I didnt like them as much...But theres just something about them...The smaller hands really do something for me...

Silquee Smoove

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
6'2", 190 lbs and I like my women around a one or two inch differential on the shorter end.

Smaller chicks are easier to screw (who are we kidding?). But you have to remember any potential kids you may have will end up with a combination of those genes and I'd want my kids to be pretty tall. Hence a chick of similar height, but that's my preference.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
there is a cute short girl here at my office. she is under 100 lbs. This girl told me the other day that short girls go for guys that are really tall. I guess they are trying to make up for something.

mateo_g

Don Juan
Reaction score
They are trying to improve their offspring's genetics; it is hardwired into women. It is just more noticable with smaller women, because they have a larger genetic gap to overcome. There is always exceptions; but I'd wager 9 times out of ten women want a taller man.

Also, the larger you get, the more small women seem to apear =)

sAxyguy83

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm around 6' even, and my girl is about 5'2". I personally prefer small girls, I don't know quite why. It's probably a protection instinct thing. Small girls feel more vulnerable and are thus place more emphasis on the "protector" side of protector/provider. Meanwhile, big guys can feel strong protective instincts (definitely true in my case), and thus find girls that appear more vulnerable, i.e. smaller, more attractive b/c they better allow us to satisfy these instincts. That's my take on it, but I'd like to hear if anybody else has an interesting theory.

Chemistry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 6'4" at like 200 lbs...

Really, for me to be a fan of a small chick she's gotta have somethin REAL special... smaller I can do, I don't want a girl who's built like a man, but when we start venturin below 5'6" then I'm a little hesitant unless she's THAT thoro...

Reason bein is that you should be able to find those features on a taller girl, now if she's 6ft then she's gold... looks, body and height... and there's no mistakin that she's a woman... small chicks remind me of girls too much

alboh

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm pretty thin -- 6'4'' and 175 lbs. I'm really into tall chicks, the girl I'm dating right now is 6' even. I find the tall, slim girls are generally into thinner, tall guys. This girl said her and all her friends (who are likewise tall) prefer guys with lean, muscular bodies and find seriously pumped-up guys gross. Think of a swimmer's body versus a weightlifter's. A friend of my sister who is also very tall told me she likes her guys "almost emancipated". I wonder what's up with that?

playasupreme

Banned
Reaction score
Small girls like to feel safe, the bigger the guy the safer she feels. However this isn't always necessarry-- it's usually younger women who feel this insecure.

TheInfamousCBear

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by sAxyguy83
Meanwhile, big guys can feel strong protective instincts (definitely true in my case), and thus find girls that appear more vulnerable, i.e. smaller, more attractive b/c they better allow us to satisfy these instincts.
I think thats true...

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nothing like being able to lift and toss your girl around with little effort. :)