Big Chance

servo1234567

Don Juan
Reaction score
My ex gf and I broke up about 2 months ago. I know now why. I was your standard AFC. I've got on here and learned a lot. The truth is I like my ex and she still has interest in me. Several times since then we've gotten together and had some fun times(making out, going further). She spents time with this guy now and at first she was really happy. Now he consistently does things that are lowering her interest in him. She still talks to me and we have good times together. The big chance is that a long time ago her family planned a three day weekend at the lake for them to go fishing. They invited me a while back and she called and asked if I was still going. I said yes and now next Thursday night, we'll be heading out. So I've got a week until then. The great thing is that neither one of us really like to fish so we'll probably be spending some time alone in the cabin while they're far away. What I want to do is raise her interest in me while her dude continues to do the same old things that are messing things up for him. So how should I go about this? I'm not needy like I was before. I've acted pretty relaxed around her. I've found that if I do this, it drives her wild when we're alone. If I try to initiate something physical, she doesn't like it. So as long as I hold back from doing what I want(until she does) I think it'll be OK. Any suggestions?

teedo

Don Juan
Reaction score
what do u want from her? just sex or a new relationship?

servo1234567

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd like another chance at a relationship. I don't want just sex. I can get that if I want it. I think she wants one too in a way. She got into something she doesn't enjoy nearly as much as she thought with this other guy.

teedo

Don Juan
Reaction score
im assuming she broke up with u. tell her that u really appreciate having her even as a friend. explain to her how relieved you are that you two are back on speaking terms. admit that u made a mistake in ur last relationship, dont blame it all on her. but at the same time try not to take _all_ the blame. tell her that ur really sorry about how the relationship got at the end. talk about how u much u cared for her but cudnt express it, if that is the case. then tell her that she still really means a lot to you and ud really like it if u two cud be that close again.

Kelso

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do as posted above, but when you get a chance to be with her alone, just sit next to her and watch a movie or something. If all goes well by the end of the movie you'll be cuddling. Cuddling = the way to a girls heart. : P