Beyond the Sexual Market Value Theory

jhonny9546

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

it might have happened to you, at some point in your life, to talk to someone and feel like this person you've just met was your friend from 1,000 years ago.
Or it might have happened to you that just by talking to a woman, single or married, you immediately felt like she was the "right" woman for you, because you clicked with her instantly.
While the Sexual Market Value (SMV) theory often explains these types of connections, there are cases where a very attractive woman gets into a long-term relationship with someone who doesn't seem to match her in any obvious way. In these rare instances, it's likely about a deeper, more genuine attraction and bonding between the two people.

What do you guys think about what we still don't know about our biology?

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While the Sexual Market Value (SMV) theory often explains these types of connections, there are cases where a very attractive woman gets into a long-term relationship with someone who doesn't seem to match her in any obvious way. In these rare instances, it's likely about a deeper, more genuine attraction and bonding between the two people.
I got that all my life, people commenting how my lovers are 'out of my league', but maybe my lovers are less superficial than they expect them to be.