Better Sex

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Due to the response I have had from my Female Erogenous Zones thread.

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=102274

I have received quite a few PMs asking for tips on sex aswell. How to give the best pleassure to your female partner? How to get the most out of sex?

Pleasuring your partner during sex

There are hundreds of sexual postions that couples can make during sex. (If you have a copy of the Karma Sutra you will know)

I normally only stick to about 3-4 postions thow. Call me boring but they do work.

Firstly is your standard Missionary postion. (Named by relgious missionaries as it was seen as the only "proper" way to make love.)

In Missionary you (the fella) controls the speed, penatration and intensatiy of the intercorse. Missionary is the best postion to make the male cvm. Reason being that when having sex in missionary the womens pelvis pushing on the tip of the male prostate gland (Male G-spot). So if you have any problems with sustainablity in bed (ie. lasting a long time) this is NOT the postion for you.

When in missionary postion you can hit the G-spot for ultimate pleassure to your partner however its not the easiest postion to do it from. The G spot is situated in about 2-3 inches (depending on the size of the girl) then up. So the best way to hit it with your penis is to go in from a lower postion to get the angle. When in missonary I always push down with my thighs forcing my penis up and down inside her. Meaning on each thrust you tap her G-spot but not hitting it constantly....this drives a girl crazy.

Next is Girl on top

Now sex with a the girl ontop is good for her. However male wise I personally never find it that forfilling. Means i can have sex for as long as she likes in this postion. This is also a postion for girls who know how they like it......I wouldnt recommend it for when your sleeping with a virgin. I would go for one of the "male controlled" postions.

Once again....its all about either G-spot or ****oral action in this postion. You will find if she is sitting on you facing you. Arch you hips slightly to wards you to hit the G-spot again....Remember....with the G spot. Its not about DEEP penetration but more about accuracy. Also getting her to lean back abit will hit the G spot to. Alternativly you can get her to lean right forward. Advantage of this is you can caress and kiss easily (remember what i said in my other post about LACK of kissing during sex). Also with her doing this your penis will rub slightly against her **** for increased pleasure.

From behind is the next postion

This is alot of favs for women if you ask them. They have reasons to aswell. Its a very easy postion to do and also very effective. I dont have the most fun in it but im always about pleasing her first...

In this one you want to be just a little raiseds from her as you go in. This will rub the back of her **** threw her ***** and hit her G-spot all in one.

The things I see as being most important when having sex is to vary your play. Basically.....be rough sometimes....slow others. You can normally gauge what mood a girl is in from her body langauge. If shes strokeing you softly. She wants it soft and sensual. If she is grabbing your body tight.....shes in the mood for some hard action. Girls will always give off this body langeuge and they wont even realise it most the time.

Also if you want to be "good" in bed that doesnt mean you have to be fast and hard. If you want to be good my advice is to go for the G-spot. Its the best way to please a women. ****oral forplay followed by some penitration sex on the G-spot.....What more can a girl ask for.

Also with the above tips it doesnt matter if your not well endowed....(basically you dont need a 12ich dong to achive pleasure) as the G-spot is only 2-3 inches into the vagin a

Thats a summary of the positions I use. Im sure there will be alot of comments on others. They are all welcome. If anyone has any questions just ask either in the thread or threw PMs.

Sarge On!

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bump

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Decent post, horrible spelling. Forfill? Thow? Threw?

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get used to it.....im dyslexic and i cant spell for ****.

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bump

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very, very solid post. You continue to impress, my red, rounded and oh-so tasty friend.

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shouldn't that be friends?

ObieJuan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Any tips on how to keep an erection longer during sex? If I focus too much on the sensation I can't hold out very long; Conversely by taking my mind off the act itself it becomes a fight to keep going. Nice tips, btw :up:

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ObieJuan, IO remember a post where someone said count in multiples.
So, you're going at it, think:
1+1 = 2
2+2 = 4
4 + 4 = 8

Etc etc.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Tomatoes said:
(If you have a copy of the Karma Sutra you will know)
Brother Tomatoes, it's the KAMA SUTRA but I applaude you for thinking of me as I am the lover extraordinaire!

Know it, Love it, always.

:up:

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ObieJuan said:
Any tips on how to keep an erection longer during sex? If I focus too much on the sensation I can't hold out very long; Conversely by taking my mind off the act itself it becomes a fight to keep going. Nice tips, btw :up:

Normally myself i use "mind over matter" or i change to a less stimulating postion to keep going. If i need to stimulate i think about really dirty thoughts of fvcking her. If i want to relax. I think of non sexual things...

However.....This is not always the case and there are other things that can help you.

I did make a post about it but i cant be arsed to find it so i will just say again.

Certain afrodisiac's can help increase your time in the sack.

This sounds weird but things like Shark Fin and Oysters are strong natural afrodisiac's. They therefore help you keep you on going.

A mate who i do trust but i cant say i have tried it myself says that anti anxiety pills will keep you going for ages. He said you can go as crazy as you like for a good hour before you think of cvming.

I will try it next time im in for a really long session.

Other things to try is things like wearing 2 condoms (1 "Durex performa" will keep you going for longer anyway and they are made for endurance) or having a wannk before you go out.

Sarge On!

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
Brother Tomatoes, it's the KAMA SUTRA but I applaude you for thinking of me as I am the lover extraordinaire!

Know it, Love it, always.

:up:
You know i was thinking of you :crackup:

Fair doos....Kama Sutra!

Sarge On!

whistler

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me recommend the spoon (lying behind her, both on your sides) to replace doggy style when you're tired.

If she has a small a$$, this works well. One hand can wrap around under her neck and the other can twiddle her diddle. You can hit the G and C at the same time with little effort. She can also push into you without having push against your bodyweight like she would with doggy style.

Works great after long days.

whistler

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
whistler said:
Let me recommend the spoon (lying behind her, both on your sides) to replace doggy style when you're tired.

If she has a small a$$, this works well. One hand can wrap around under her neck and the other can twiddle her diddle. You can hit the G and C at the same time with little effort. She can also push into you without having push against your bodyweight like she would with doggy style.

Works great after long days.

whistler
i never liked the spoon. never cvm from it and find it abit uncomfortable.......However each to their own. It is a "low effort" postion which is good.

DarkLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another good position is where the chick is lying flat on her belly, and you hit it from behind. Its like doggy... but she's laying flat. Her legs can either be together (long and lengthy) or open (so you can get up in there). Either way is bomb.

From my experience... chicks love this position. It almost lets them feel, like they're being fvcked in the a$$. Some butt cheek play comes into it. Which is only an added kink turn on, for both her and you.

Also because of the angle... you get a lot of G-Spot stimulation. They can squeeze their legs together as well, and it will sqeeze her butt cheeks around your d!ck... giving a tighter fvck. Besides the obvious added pleasure this gives you... the tension of the position, and being dominated from behind like that, is damn good for her. The weight of you on her... pinning, chicks love it.
Makes them feel both safe/secure... all the while getting stuffed/dominated.

Kourt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
good post

Dark that is an excellent position imo

Its a good bit tigher and is great position to finish in