Best ways to proposition a girl for sex.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As we know, you can't just ask Americanized girls for sex. They will put up an anti-slut defense and you will be out of luck.

Here are some one liners that I've been using lately that work rather well at a party.

After you have developed a rapport with a girl try this.

Go up to the girl and say.
"If you where a European girl it would be easy to tell you a secret I have."

Her: "oh why? what secret?"

whisper in her ear, "well.. if you where a European girl I could just ask if you liked sex", grab her hips, "in fact, I could even ask if you wanted to f-uck."

Find a horney girl
using a sexy voice whisper in her ear: "would you like to fake an orgasm with me tonight?", grabs hips for Kino, " I love it when girls do that."

Anyone else have some good lines that work?

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wtf?

Those lines work?

The look bloddy close to "sit on my lap and we'll talk about whatever pops up" territory to me.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: wtf?

Originally posted by Bonhomme
Those lines work?

The look bloddy close to "sit on my lap and we'll talk about whatever pops up" territory to me.

yes they have worked for me.

alphawolfx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hahaha i'm gonna use those as C&F lines

MrHarris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
To ask would be to ask for rejection. You just let nature take it's course. Start making out and continue it. Take off your shirt. Tell her to take off hers. Kiss some more. Then take off your pants and Tell her to take off hers.

By telling her, your relieving her of her guilt. It's no longer her responsiblity so she is absolved from feeling like a slut. She was only following YOUR orders.

stalluproar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The best way I think is to imply subtly that she isn't that good (in the sack). If she turns cold. Guess what? It wasn't happening anyway.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by squirrels
Proposition? Are you having sex or holding a business meeting? :p
I could get away with both I would :)

Romeo Sariani

Don Juan
Reaction score

Dude,

That is one awesome line, because it is unbelievably direct but yet indirect. A truly dialectic pickup line. Why didn't I think of that before darn it?

It can be used anywhere in the planet, if you're in Europe you say....."If you were an American girl it would be........"

Cheers ;)

AlwaysExcel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey 00Kevin, by "work" do you mean that you actually had sex? Got some kind of a close? Has this happened more than once? Did you first meet her at the party and developed rapport there or had you interacted with her before?

Why don't you post a Field report for us, please.

Sweetcheeks

Don Juan
Reaction score
Act like she's the one who wants it

I think a bit of reverse psychology is in order here.

A number of hot girls are used to being propositioned (crudely) by desperate creeps. Your best bet is to do something different.

Think about what a girl would do in the case of being hit on by a guy she has no interest in. Then, TAKE ON THAT PERSONA YOURSELF.

Be playful and tease her. Inevitably (if she's any fun at all), she'll smack you on the arm. This is your chance to pull the "I don't like to be touched, keep your dirty little hands to yourself" line.

It's a form of push-pull strategy. YOU bait her in by playing hard to get, she has the pleasure of pursuing you, you get to be a CHALLENGE.

S.S.N. 318

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MrHarris
To ask would be to ask for rejection. You just let nature take it's course. Start making out and continue it. Take off your shirt. Tell her to take off hers. Kiss some more. Then take off your pants and Tell her to take off hers.

By telling her, your relieving her of her guilt. It's no longer her responsiblity so she is absolved from feeling like a slut. She was only following YOUR orders.
^^real talk cuzz....

now thats my style right there....

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by AlwaysExcel
Hey 00Kevin, by "work" do you mean that you actually had sex? Got some kind of a close? Has this happened more than once? Did you first meet her at the party and developed rapport there or had you interacted with her before?

Why don't you post a Field report for us, please.
I don;t usually talk about when I get laid, but i can give you the short of it.

When I used the euro line above it was at a holloween party. I was invited by a girl who was just a friend (I was totally unattracted to her). I went with her in costume. It was mostly a couples party but there were a few lonely girls there. Some where rather horney too. I found interest in a girl who was dressed as a cop. Needless to say I wanted to do nothing but sexually tease her about her cop outfit. I chose to resist all those lines and just focus on other C&F lines with her.

I had a nice guy chat with her to soften her up a bit. Then I slowly turned it around when I realized that she was horney.

I pulled the line on her when she began humping the glass sliding door. Yeah no joke. She was pulling up her pants and pressing her hips against the glass. Her friends were outside and she was looking for attention.

Well after looking at that I just couldn't take it anymor! I knew I had to **** her. I was just so horney it wasn't funny.

The reason the line worked is because I previously had a conversation with her about Europe.

While she was alone in the kitchen, I walked up to her from behind and said, "If you were a European girl it would be easy to tell you a secret I have."

She said, "oh why? what secret?"

I moved closer and checked her out from botom to top. Then I whispered in her ear, "well.. if you where a European girl I could just ask if you liked sex. In fact, I could even ask if you wanted to f-uck."

I said the word f-cuk as sexy as i could in her ear. I was honest about it too. so it worked rather well. I just wanted to f-ck her quickly.

I then said, "maybe we could pretend that one of the rooms in the basement was europe" It wasn't long and we managed to sneak down there. thats when I f-ucked her.

Funny thing is I went home that night with the girl I came to the party with. Everyone at the party new I f-ucked her. In addition, I didn't even get her number and I never saw her again.

AlwaysExcel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Cool, thanks man! That line makes a lot more sense in the playful frame you developed. It was basically sexy call back humor. So it's less about the actual lines and more about the frame you develop with her. And escalating at the right time when you feel her horniness! I mean you could've used any playful sexy line, like something about her cop outfit.

ImmortalDragon

Don Juan
Reaction score
We need more topics like this.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
~ªêQµïTª$~'s technique... Try it!

Ok... I'll let you guys in on one of my personall favourites, and one that has worked like a CHARM in the past, every time! ...

My Technique:

You carry a condom with you in your pocket always (you never knw when you are gonna be needing it) and when you get to the point where u wanna find out if the girl will sleep with you, you say "I'm getting bored... i think we need to spice things up abit" and then u take out the condom, and WAIT to see her facial reaction! And if she doesnt immediatelly give you positive signs of her wanting to sleep with you, u carry on and say "Are you thinking what i am thinking?" and then if she gives you the indication that she DOES want to sleep with you, then you are good to go, but if she starts trying to get out of it, then you know that she isnt really that interested, and you go on and say "No man... i'm not thinking about sex! You girls and your sick minds (in a joking manner) ... I was actually thinking of making a big water-bomb with this and throw it at someone or in someones house;)"

Now... if she WAS intersested, she WILl let u know that she didnt NOT want to sleep with you... she will say something like "but if you waste the condom on that, then we wont have one to use" or she will say sonething like "i never said that i didnt want to sleep with you" etc....

But overall, this is a great technique and has come out well for me 100% of the time, weather i ended up sleeping with her or not, it was unarkward afterwards and u cant say that u got rejected;)

Laterz...

MacDiddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We need more topics like this.
No we don't..

You never proposition a girl for sex.... You just do it!!!

Doing so only sets of their anti-slut trigger.. Increasing resistence when you ought to be bringing her into state where you can just slip it in..

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Let's go to my place".

catch

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, never actually make it apparent that you want sex...

there are many other ways to do it without her thinking it was your idea....

have you ever wonderd why you feel sexualy atracted to a girl that isnt that attractive...?? why is that???

its there mannerisms...

body language

sexy body language... like when they lick there lips lushousely, or suck a cherry with those sexy eyes looking at you...

you can do all this stuff too with your body... other stuff...

eg... subtley rub your hand over your chest while giving her a horny smlie... bringing her attention to your masculin features...

siting back sleightly, legs wide open with your hand just aside your groin area, just on the inside of the thigh... thats a very erotic position for the ladys...

language patterns

using words that have an assosiation with sex, in a different context... eg hard, hot, sweaty, lustfull, kinki,....

when you bring this type of language into a normal convo, it hightens a sexual frame of mind, without them knowing why...
these words make them us all horny if used in a suggestive tone of voice... wich reminds me of..

inuendo

using metaphorical hints, that will be picked up by the unconsious mind, a bit like c&f, but metaphoricaly suggesting sex...

eg..

hb="hey do you have a cigaret???"
me="maybe...."
hb"can i have one please"
me"what!?!?... and a cigaret...!!!!"

its all on the spur of the moment when you drop little clues in... so examples would be no use...but you get the point...

thats what i do, and find girls always flirting and giving green light signals...