best ways to get her to do what you want

cNfny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sorry i dont have any suggestions, i'm asking for help in this field. how do you turn defenses such as "you're a stanger i cant do that" "i barely know you" "i dont do things like that, i'm a good girl" into "ok" "ok" "ok" haha

i used to try turning whatever it was into a little debate to prove my point, for example: girl i met, exchanged numbers, she started texting me sayin she was laying out in the sun in her backyard. i suggested she take a pic in her bathing suit and she kept saying no and defending her point, my arguement was "so what you dont go to the beach then? because i mean youre more than half naked and all sorts of stranger guys get to see you. i've already established more value than a total stranger" oh and i've also used lines like "i bet your bathing suit is a one piece hideous outfit..." etc doesnt work

doesnt work, alas this thread. any ideas?

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well for starters...those lines you used are going to come off as EXTREMELY creepy, especially for someone you don't know that well. As for the other stuff, man, search for some ****y/funny threads and piece something together, its not that hard. If you're still worried, pm me and I'll tell you if your new lines are ok or not.

Aquatico

Don Juan
Reaction score
haha you might as well say "send me nude pics NOW" followed by heavy weezing