Best way to rid THC before testing?

TheLadiesMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This summer I wanted to live a little, and smoked some pot with some friends. This is something I don't usually indulge in, but it was the summer, and I said F it because, life is too short you know?

Anyway, I haven't smoked in a couple of weeks, but prior to two weeks ago, I was hitting it a lot for a month. I figured, I'm taking care of my bidness, got all my bills in check, got money in the bank, etc. I just started this new job thru a temp service, and I'm doing one hella job for them. Since it'll be 90 days before they will drug test me to hire me full time, I'll quit soon. Welp.... company told me that since I'm doing such a great job for them, they are planning on buying out my contract with the temp agency, and told me to plan on being hired by them at the beginning of the month. D'OH!

So hey.... any suggestions?

B-Real

Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to drink a lot of water. The THC will stay in your system longer if you smoked everyday, but if you smoked on occasion it will stay probably no longer than 3 weeks. If you smoked everyday for that month, then you need to drink a LOT of water. I'd say it would be gone in about 6 weeks. You could also go to your local GNC store and buy some kind of drink or pill that flushes your system. That would speed up the process a little.

Slevin

Don Juan
Reaction score

reyalp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
one side effect of drinking a lot of water is that your urine sample will be too diluted to run tests on.

when i first started lifting weights i was chugging down a gallon of water a day, had to take a drug test. they had to schedule me to come back the next week because my urine was too diluted to test. they told me not to drink so much water the day before and the day of the test.

Stud

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
cranberry juice, or whatever juice helps with UTI's. Go to walmart or GNC and get the pill or whatever that helps clear UTI's and you will be fine.

I know a girl who smoked everyday, a 6 bowl a day minimum. She stopped on a Thursday, drank water, cranberry juice and took that pill. She had to piss every 7 minutes, but she passed her test on Monday. Not something I would suggest doing, but desparate times call for desparate measures.

Celadus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Niacin is supposed to be good. You can buy it at GNC.

Celadus

KUSHVILLE

Don Juan
Reaction score
synthetic urine from Quickfix is the only true way you can past a test.