best way to get to go down on you

nacho

Don Juan
Reaction score
ive asked plenty of times, ahes replied "ill do it when i feel like it" not that she doesnt do it but its very rare. ive even tried to pull he head down while in the moment nad that doesnt seem to work. even going down on her hoping shed return the favor and yet nothing! she usually just does it hen shes on her rag.

so anything i could try to get her to do it more??

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop eating her out. Stop asking for a BJ. Tell her to suck your d!ck. Be more dominate. I don't really know what kind of advice to give. I don't have any problems getting head from my gf. Might just be your girl or you need to train her more! Maybe your asking too much for head and you come off as needy. Which, would give her power over when she sucks you off. Next time when your about to have sex. Pull out your d!ck and TELL her to get on her knees. Speak clearly and confident.

aliasguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I.A.F.Y.B. said:
Stop eating her out. Stop asking for a BJ. Tell her to suck your d!ck. Be more dominate. I don't really know what kind of advice to give. I don't have any problems getting head from my gf. Might just be your girl or you need to train her more! Maybe your asking too much for head and you come off as needy. Which, would give her power over when she sucks you off. Next time when your about to have sex. Pull out your d!ck and TELL her to get on her knees. Speak clearly and confident.

-
-
-
This really is the way to do it. It's counterintuitive, but true. With ANY sex act.

Saying, "Open your mouth" and just "demanding" it usually works, if you are f*cking her well.

(Don't physically force her, though.)

I'll agree........... confidence, and less "asking" and more "telling", works.

-
-
-

nacho

Don Juan
Reaction score
i do tell her, it usually comes to me when i least expect it or like i said earlier when shes on her rag

ive been with other girls but its not the same, aside from that shes great in bed and i love hanging out with her, its just that i have my needs and sometimes i end up getting them somewhere else..

drak_ool

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this problem happened to me before with only 1 girl, we were already naked in bed going at it and i told her to "go down on me". She snapped on me, giving me the exact response you get "i only do it when i feel like it". She was mad at me for telling her to do it.

i just turned the whole situation around on her, pretending to be mad at her. Told her it was fine but then i would only fvck her when i felt like it and told her good night. didn't say another word and 5 min later she was apologizing for the way she reacted to me. Needless to say, another 5 min later she was giving me head :)

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
drak_ool said:
this problem happened to me before with only 1 girl, we were already naked in bed going at it and i told her to "go down on me". She snapped on me, giving me the exact response you get "i only do it when i feel like it". She was mad at me for telling her to do it.

i just turned the whole situation around on her, pretending to be mad at her. Told her it was fine but then i would only fvck her when i felt like it and told her good night. didn't say another word and 5 min later she was apologizing for the way she reacted to me. Needless to say, another 5 min later she was giving me head :)
lol, that's funny