BEST way to DESTROY your fear of rejection : Attempt kiss close on female relative.

Toast321

Banned
Reaction score
Hello friends!

Here to share with you a great excersise that will no doubt do as many wonders for yourself as it had done for me!

The basic premise is, rejection is hard for many. (I should know, for thousands of years my people had fought hard for our own nation but only got it 65 years ago.) and so many people seek to avoid the pain, "hide away" if you will. Alas, TIME TO MAN UP. Luckily for me, as a male of African descent I am very rarely rejected but I understand the ratio for rejection on this board is somewhere between 99 percent and TOTAL virginity and so take note of this great tip.

Ok. To beat the fear of rejection one must face their fear. Face the ULTIMATE AWKWARD rejection. How to do this? Easy.

One night, pour your mother or your sister or even better...your grandmother...a nice glass of wine. Sit them down and have a heart to heart, tell them about life, make them laugh, pour more wine and enjoy the night.

Then, as the time grows late the wine has been poured twelvefold, place yourself close to your chosen relative. Then wait a while maybe twenty minutes. Joke, even initiate a small level of kino, to them it shall seem at most only a little weird at this stage.

Then after a few leg strokes, hair moving and pillow hits, slide yourself right up against your chosen relative. Make eye contact, prolong it, lick your lips. (TAKE NOTE: My Nigerian cousin Akono failed to notice his own mother licking her own lips at this stage, unfortunately due to his amazingly perfect ebony tinted full lipped facial aesthetics his mother did not resist and his mind has been forever scarred. Not the goal of this excercise.)

The rest is simple. Move in. With a lock of your relatives hair inbetween your fingers slowly close your eyes, then bring your face close to her own. (TAKE NOTE: Be SLOWER than usual, at first the relative will much more than likely be so shocked by what is happening that they will take longer than usual to compute your action and move to reject you. You do NOT want to kiss them, rejection is the goal, give them ample time to see exactly what is happening.)

The rest does itself. Your relative shall reject you in a way you will never truly witness again in your life. There is nothing that will ever match it. The consequences will be not only permenant, they will also be deep and probably highly soul destroying to some extent for all involved. THIS IS A GOOD THING.

Now, my sister is very young, only ten years of age. Unfortunately she has serious mental issues (due to the nature of her conception, via a slice of pepperoni with a cheese filled crust) and so there is a good chance the results may have been different if she even had any sexual drive at all due to my alarmingly handsome face and trimmed phyisique. But, the theory is still the same and the practice and experience that was the ULTIMATE awkward rejections has given me a titan resolve and resilience towards ANYTHING a mere non-family member female could ever throw my way.

PeakIV

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you F*****ing mad??

How to lose family and alienate people comes to mind!

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Peak - stop feeding the troll

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PeakIV said:
Are you F*****ing mad??

How to lose family and alienate people comes to mind!
Feeding a troll. A troll with enough free time on his hands to write that long-azz post.

Toast321

Banned
Reaction score
we have taller buildings but shorter tempers, wider freeways, but narrower viewpoints. We spend more, but have less, we buy more, but enjoy less

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have not visited this forum in months. This was one of the first posts I saw after logging in.

I'm gonna come here more often.

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this guy is just an angry feminist trolling the forums, thats all

Toast321

Banned
Reaction score
Why are there so many of you unwilling to do what is necessary? I success not an option for you?

Eternal_water

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tried this out on my new born baby sister today, she didn't reject me???