Best pua advice or product ?

jurry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go out and talk to women instead of looking for advice or products.

Experience is the best teacher.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pro tip: don't get into PUA. It's a scam that preys on lonely, desperate men. Spend nothing, you can do it on your own with your own mind.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
VladPatton said:
Pro tip: don't get into PUA. It's a scam that preys on lonely, desperate men. Spend nothing, you can do it on your own with your own mind.
Agreed.

A lot of guys buy into it because of how desperate they are. But the truth is, that PUA's like Tyler have absolutely no track record of turning AFC's into players. They just run the bootcamp, get paid, and that's it. There's no actual proof that any of their stuff works for the majority of men that sign up for it. They just sell the bootcamp so that you'll come back and do another bootcamp.

j_syrinate

Don Juan
Reaction score
Read Corey Wayne's book "How to be a 3% Man" and watch his videos on youtube, that's all you need. I stumbled across one of his videos last year after a break-up and he's completely changed my perspective on dating and relationships, it's good stuff. I don't agree with everything he says, but overall, he gets it.

Thechamp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
j_syrinate said:
Read Corey Wayne's book "How to be a 3% Man" and watch his videos on youtube, that's all you need. I stumbled across one of his videos last year after a break-up and he's completely changed my perspective on dating and relationships, it's good stuff. I don't agree with everything he says, but overall, he gets it.
Why don't you write a thread with his best examples and points would really help and be appreciated ?

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The PUA concepts do work at some level, but the truth is no one can turn you into something that you are NOT, unless you work on yourself.

I just finished Wayne's book... really it's Dr. Love with sex, so it's okay. But I found Wayne's book a bit long winded with some tedious examples from his own life. He pretty much follows the formula of many in this business... He claims he used to be a complete idiot with women, and now he isn't.

I would stay away from PUA stuff. Read "The System", by Doc Love, an oldie but a goody, it reads fast, is funny, and pretty much defines what women really respond to, filled with great advice like 'If a woman says ANYTHING except yes, then the answer is no, and the man should move on.'

Then read "Book of Pook", brilliant stuff.

Work on yourself, get in shape, be happy with yourself, learn to walk away from women that are not interested in you. Develop confidence, and exhibit self control, but yourself first and everything will work out for you in the end.

BrainDamage92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that the only usefull thing it brings is it actually makes peeps go out and talk to women. So that puts their game on track and not the actual "tricks" or whatever, there are no such tricks, women are not retarded, they just pretend to be.