Best Places for public sex?

Mr.Fantastic

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi there, I am meeting a chick tomorrow during the day, I know she is down to fvck but she can't make any other time. What are you guys recommendations for out of the way places to get a girls pants off when you are out with her? eg, public restrooms, parks etc.

I don't want to waste too much time here, I know she wants to bone and I wanna get to it. Perhaps I should arrange to meet her near her house?

Basically, I don't want to just come right out and actually say it, it doesn't work like that, but I wanna get my cocck in her mouth somewhere soon.

Its different during the night after a few beers, hell you can do it in the street (as long as the cops aint around) but places a girl might go for during the day??

Anyway, where have you guys successfully done girls on the move??

Mr. Bond

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Changing rooms in clothing stores. Everybody gives you the look like "we know what you just did" when you leave, but it works out fine.

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^hahaha

One of my friends once banged this chick out in a playground

rioku

Don Juan
Reaction score
On a crowded Chinatown pavement (Crank).
In the middle of a racetrack, with the horses coming your way (Crank 2).

:up:

StefanLT

Don Juan
Reaction score
Anywhere that is semi-private.

I've done bathrooms before. The best was at a mall in the stairwell, worked perfectly. Another was in another stairwell at another public building...

Hahah, it never occurred to me that stairwells have been so successful for me. Cool.