best places for a date!

Reaction score
I need ideas on the absolute best dating places- and please tell stories behind them if there are any! I'm anxious to see results of the places you mention and how they effected everything leading up to where you say goodnight or say goodmorning (if you know what I mean). One of the things I'm worst at is original ideas for places to go on a date, and I need some excitement besides going back to my place after a party or playing pool. Hope to see lots of posts!

Don Juan
Reaction score
If the girl is into you and you are into her, the place shouldnt matter too much. Otherwise do a search on here, there are tons of threads about this topic.

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
PF Chang's is always my top choice.

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well... I know somebody who was nervous with a girl on the first date... he took her to the movies on the first date, they kissed and now they are having their 7th month anniversary

Hubris

Don Juan
Reaction score
I havn't tried it yet, but I will if all goes well, but my suggestion is getting loaded then going to play glow-in-the-dark mini put.

I'm asking out a girl who enjoys fermented beverages, and after putting a few back, glow in the dark mini put would be sensory overload.

Also, you get to hold a hook shapped stick (putter) which can be used for certain innuendous foreplay. And as a possibilty, you can take bets on holes in one, and whatnot, and continue to up the stakes.

Also works if weed is your thing.

I'll let you guys know how it works (assuming I get the date) expect me to post here in a week.