Best person to emulate?

Finch

Don Juan
Reaction score
There has been a lot of discussion about if and why a person should emulate their favorite movie stars personalities to become successful with women. Do you think this actually works? I personally don't really have an opinion yet. I haven't tried emulating anyone, but the idea is interesting. Who would you agree are the best people to emulate?

wiggadude

Don Juan
Reaction score
Emulate Arnold Schwarzenegger, including the accent. Even if your accent sounds totally fake (ie it's obvious you're an American trying to fake an Austrian accent), the chicks will be all over you! I GUARANTEE IT!!!

Originally posted by Finch
There has been a lot of discussion about if and why a person should emulate their favorite movie stars personalities to become successful with women. Do you think this actually works? I personally don't really have an opinion yet. I haven't tried emulating anyone, but the idea is interesting. Who would you agree are the best people to emulate?

WeakMenNeverRise

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats an easy one. Most people will over-analyze this question and say, you shouldn't emulate a fictional character. Realistically though, these characters are archetypical and represent some positive characteristics. That said, you can stand to gain from emulating them. Me personally, my favorite character is James Bond. I model myself after him(in some aspects) because i admire his confidence, his determination, and most of all, his lack of fear. Which if you think about it, are the keys to success in all aspects of life including dealing with women.

Finch

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Best person to emulate?

Originally posted by wiggadude
Emulate Arnold Schwarzenegger, including the accent. Even if your accent sounds totally fake (ie it's obvious you're an American trying to fake an Austrian accent), the chicks will be all over you! I GUARANTEE IT!!!
You should probably stop talking.

FM 3321

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
For me I love to emulate James Bond. Nice, clean cut type of guy. Charming, courageous, cool and can always has his stuff together. I also like the Actor Morris Chestnut. That's just me.

i am me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eminem, LeBron, Bond, and a few others...I have a few who I look up to.

Andromax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Emulate Edward Norton,

In Fight Club

Where he shoots himself in the face.

How f-ckin far up your own ass do you have to be to try to emulate yourself after celeb to get girls????!!!!

****ING read the bible and apply it to YOUR OWN GOD D@MN SELF.

BE A F-CKIN MAN!!!

COME ON!

You know better~!

Andromax