Best Internet pickup tactic EVER!

Agent Zero

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't live in a big city so I'm gonna share this, but trust me if there was a big population around here, I would never reveal this. It's not gonna work for me where I live, but here it is:

1. Go to hotornot.com and make a profile with a hot pic of you
2. Go to meet people in your area
3. JAM DOWN THE "Y" KEY ON YOUR KEYBOARD WITH SOMETHING. Now walk away, you will be saying yes to meet every chick and you don't have to do anything....come back in a few hours and eventually you'll have hundreds of double matches and messaging is now FREE on hotornot.

Play the Game

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not a bad idea... now i just gotta figure out how to jam my Y key.

some of these girls are OVER-RATED! Gonna have to take them of their pedestal :p

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Soooooo..... How do you filter out the fugly chicks?

Reaction score
Hahaha, you'll have 100 homos at your door!! Is there a homo filter?

ryannath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never could message on hotornot for free. Did they really change that?

Abbott

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
Hahaha, you'll have 100 homos at your door!! Is there a homo filter?
There's a choice where you can choose gender and orientation. You can filter out lesbian women and all men.

But there's bisexual girls, who often choose straight since "bisexual" isn't an option on the site. But this isn't a big deal, since only a small percentage of the population is bisexual.

COD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thats the best tip..........wow we are in trouble......MATURE DUAN JUANS are you reading this stuff...........newbies........sheesh.

They say youth are smarter, more creative today then ever before........ya clearly thats the case in this example.

SAYING YES TO ALL WOMEN.........ya that has no consequences what-so-ever.........PFFFT.

Deviant_DeWilde

Don Juan
Reaction score
COD said:
thats the best tip..........wow we are in trouble......MATURE DUAN JUANS are you reading this stuff...........newbies........sheesh.

They say youth are smarter, more creative today then ever before........ya clearly thats the case in this example.

SAYING YES TO ALL WOMEN.........ya that has no consequences what-so-ever.........PFFFT.
Huh? What's wrong with this tip... It's pretty good, but I agree, all of the annoyed chicks you have to blow off... Here's a better idea, make a MySpace, make yourself sound attractive as f*** (by being CF in your interests etc.), put yourself as 18 (I think you have to for full public sharing), and wait for some girls to come along, worked for me... :yes:

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agent Zero said:
I don't live in a big city so I'm gonna share this, but trust me if there was a big population around here, I would never reveal this. It's not gonna work for me where I live, but here it is:

1. Go to hotornot.com and make a profile with a hot pic of you
2. Go to meet people in your area
3. JAM DOWN THE "Y" KEY ON YOUR KEYBOARD WITH SOMETHING. Now walk away, you will be saying yes to meet every chick and you don't have to do anything....come back in a few hours and eventually you'll have hundreds of double matches and messaging is now FREE on hotornot.
I think i will pass thanks, but 8marks for a new concept.