Best friend's girlfriend

WhiskeyandBullets

Reaction score
So, it's complicated but long story short I hooked up with one of my good friends long-term girlfriend this weekend. We've been friends since middle school, and they've been dating for a good 4 years. They've been on a break recently, alcohol was involved, and we ended up crossing the line.

Her and I have been good friends for a long time, always been attracted - obviously never acted on it.

Am I a sh1tty person? Has anyone ever done anything like this ?

Sofomore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're really THAT desperate? You can't find someone else to hook up with? Fvck man I wouldn't call you a friend at all if you did that to me.

oneboy21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with sofomore, you are not a friend
leave your guy friend alone and have some morals!

MisterD

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
not cool. but i'm not gonna beat you up about it

however, i would lose the "alcohol was involved" cop out. that's not an acceptable excuse

and as someone already mentioned, there are plenty of single girls out there. stuff like this isn't necessary

slitherjef

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I had this thought cross my mind once. I was alone with her behind a closed door one night. You know your a beta or probably harmless when your "best friend" lets you be alone with his hot girlfriend. Guess he was right.

As soon as the thought crossed my mind, I got awkward then got the hell out of the room. Thinking it was not cool to have these thoughts about her. Hell, I even felt bad sometimes for teasing her and B&Sing her in front of him.

Where was he? In the other room passed out. They ended up breaking up a short time later

As far as being his "friend" yeah, we don't even hang out much. He is too busy working and chasing ass and taking care of his kid(s)

Oh well, thats a Beta omega male for you I guess. Oh well, at least I don't have that between us.

===========

Anyway, on your post, they where on break, so? Hope you wrapped it up, would be kind of messed up for your "friend" to raise your kid :eek:

But, at least you got some snizz, huh?

LCommander

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind hooking up with a girl that has a bf, but never if its a friend. Even some pots are blacker than some kettles.

dutchmaster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes you are. Cardinal rule. Don't be surprised if he beats the holy sh!t out of you on top of never speaking to you again.

Or you can be an even sh!ttier person and not tell him to maintain your friendship. Who are we to judge you?

Upside

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a double whammy. He can't trust anybody for the rest of his life. You crossed the line with his girlfriend and she crossed the line with him. Wouldn't be surprised if this wasn't the first time she even did something like this. You did a pretty dumb thing here bro. Learn from it.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, you are a sh1tty person. But things happen.

"Alcohol was involved" is a girl's excuse. Men take responsibility for their actions.

However, "They've been on a break recently" tells me they don't have that serious a commitment (if the sex you had with her wasn't a clue). If your buddy finds out, he's probably going to be mad at you.

coochieman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Kinda. Messed up brah. But I wouldn't go too far with the criticism since i'm always tempted to try some gamin on them too..... But then, remember SELF-RESPECT so you don't take the gamin' too far.

Pressurized my friend[a DJ too] to try bangin' my ex just to prove to myself I had completely moved on. He stopped after a couple of days, tellin' me he couldn't do such to me and he even hated talkin' to her since I was outta the picture [Quite sure he wouldn't wanna tell me anyways, if at all he actually did it]....

Guess friends don't do so to each other, allow another man somewhere else fill those shoes. Go try bangin' my chick or some other unknown guy's chick instead.

HariPoter13

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
WhiskeyandBullets said:
So, it's complicated but long story short I hooked up with one of my good friends long-term girlfriend this weekend. We've been friends since middle school, and they've been dating for a good 4 years. They've been on a break recently, alcohol was involved, and we ended up crossing the line.

Her and I have been good friends for a long time, always been attracted - obviously never acted on it.

Am I a sh1tty person? Has anyone ever done anything like this ?
Actually no. They probably don't have feelings for each other anymore and had split anyway. While on the other hand you two had that attraction going on.

Problem with people is, they got the brocode backwards. It's ok for you to hook up with your friend's ex, because that's what she is, his ex. On the other hand, he has no right to be pissed at you. He can be pissed at himself for fucking things up, or pissed at his ex because she left him. But he can not be pissed at you.

P.S. Break = it's over, but I'd like to keep my options open.

Also, listen to what slitherjef said. Because that's what's gonna happen. If it wasn't you, it'd be someone else. Have fun and enjoy life :)

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WhiskeyandBullets said:
Am I a sh1tty person?

No you're not a sh!tty person per say, its just an AFC move. Its
the mark of a guy that really doesn't get girls and this happened to be an
easy target so with a "get while i can" mindset you went for it.

Basically, you're an AFC, not so much a sh!tty person.