Best friend's GF has a HOT mother who isnt gettin on with her husband

zanzi

Reaction score
Last night i went to my best friends gf's house (along with the rest of our gang) as it was her bday (lets call this girl 'X'). Now ive heard that X's parents haven't been getting along however they are trying to keep arguments to a minimum until X goes to university which will be at the end of this summer holiday (not long to go).

Now X's mother is a MILF! i mean, she must be in her 40s but she really looks like shes in her late 20's.
How would i approach an older, mature woman who has a delicate marriage at hand? Dont forget it is my best friend's girlfriend's mother.
I don't know whether i should even say anything to my Best friend, i tell him most things, he is the one who told me about this site.

Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Pillag3r

Don Juan
Reaction score
A woman is a woman, standard DJ moves will work, however you have to remember that her IL in you is probably about 10. Unless she's a cougar; I'd say your chances are slim to none. But if you can pull it off then you will be a king amongst kings.

GL !

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, obviously there are a lot of "ifs" in play here (understatement of the month).

If her marriage is all that shaky, and she might want to hit it with a younger guy, subtle is the key. Smile when you make eye contact. A bit of playful banter if the opportunity arises. Nothing blatant, just enough for her to get ideas in her head. She'll pick up on it, and take it from there.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, obviously there are a lot of "ifs" in play here (understatement of the month).

If her marriage is all that shaky, and she might want to hit it with a younger guy, subtle is the key. Smile when you make eye contact. A bit of playful banter if the opportunity arises. Nothing blatant, just enough for her to get ideas in her head. She'll pick up on it, and take it from there.