Best Fat Burner (merged)

ddboswell

Reaction score
What is the best fat burner supplement?

Hay,
I was just wondering what is the best fat burner supplement, because I know a few people who have tried Hydroxycut, but it made them constapated. Does Xenadrine work better, or is there another one that is the best?

Help from Diesel, and other would be greatly appreciated.

DIESEL

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
20mg ephedrine with 200mg caffeine.

i.e. 2 ephedrine plus caplets + 1 Vivarin/No-Doz/Alertness aid.

Way more powerful and cheaper than Xenadrine or all that crap.

CAUTION: This shyt is really, really powerful, so take a half-dose first.

Also straight ephedrine is illegal in like 29 states (I think) so you'll probably have to get it online.

DJ_NIGGRO

Don Juan
Reaction score
What have you heard about AF NYC?

On the elite fitness boards its touted as the best fat burning supplement out there.

DJLiquid

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJ_NIGGRO
What have you heard about AF NYC?

On the elite fitness boards its touted as the best fat burning supplement out there.
Yeap....its a bit stronger than the conventional ECA stack...I used to use Adipokinetix...awesome NYC stack...has been discontinued though....Sci Fit Tri Cuts II is supposed to be a good replacement for it...I myself haven't tried it...

-DJLiquid

Stormblade

Don Juan
Reaction score
Clenbutrx by VPX...its insane everyone on bodybuilding.com highly recommends it. Its very potent and go for the pill version. start with half doses I lost alot of fat on my cutting cycle. Its a little more expensive than most though.

John11276

Don Juan
Reaction score
Best Fat Burner

With so many on the market and so many unsafe ones out there, what's the best one. Tight, Ripped Fuel, etc..

John11276

Don Juan
Reaction score
I picked up a box of ECA a little while ago. F the ephedra free stuff.

Industry

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LIQUID Clenbutrx, Hydroxadrine, NurtaSport ECA. Those are the better ones.

Ephedra FREE is crap. Don't waste your $$ b/c they won't do you a damn of good. And I agree... ephedra's good effects were ruined by the media and a few stupid people who took 10x the amount stated on the bottle. It is relatively safe your you if you are already in good health (no heart problems, etc.).

But if you have irregular heartbeat, a history of heart problems or are sensitive to caffeine then I'd stay away and go the natural route.

semag

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I read on bb.com that the Clenbutrx isn't bad either way, liquid or capsule...

You heard about NYC??? I'm trying to decide between a basic ECA, the NYC, or the Clenbutrx....

I'd go for xenadrine rfa-1, but I can't find that shyt anywhere...

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Industry
Screw Xenadrine ... Hydroxadrine is the same thing only better.
Hydroxadrine works pretty well but for long lasting energy I have use Dymetadrine Xtreme. Its a very potent ECA stack but I've heard that some states have banned Ephedra so it may be difficult to get.