BEST drinks to order @ Bar!!!(READ+POST=FUN)

When you go out you spend?

• $0-10

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • $15-30

Votes: 13 50.0%
  • $30-45

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • $50+

Votes: 3 11.5%

• Total voters

silkkster

Don Juan
Reaction score
So i go out to the bars quite a bit. it is awsome to go out with some of my friends, and exercise my DJ skills...

so when i am out i see alot of people drinking differant things. so what do you order when you go out to the bars?

I like to order:
(1):Tangurey & tonic
(2):Rum & coke
(3):Ameretto Sour (tastes like a cherry coke)
(4):Redbull and Vodka
(5):Corona (beer)

so what about you? we should have something about the best drinks to get when going out - which ones get you drunk quick, taste best, or what ever

christz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if anybody says they spend over 50 they need to buy more drinks for themselvs and less for other people. i rarely go over 25 bucks and i get pretty nice

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anything Else...

I order a Coors Light... or a Cranberry Vodka.

Usually around $20-30, sometimes more.

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Generally Coors Light, but I occasionally order jager bombs.

Don_Joffe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Double Jack Daniels and Lime or a Smirnoff Spin.
Wanna get drunk quick? Stroh Rum and Coke.

7 Virtues

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by christz
if anybody says they spend over 50 they need to buy more drinks for themselvs and less for other people. i rarely go over 25 bucks and i get pretty nice
Beer and drinks are not only pretty expensive, but country kids like me need alot more than your average urbanite.

Of course, with kinds of drinks listed so far, I'd hope you guys are buying for other people.

1) Keith's
2) Guinness
3) Tequila shots (without lemon/lime/salt)
4) Whiskey shots

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
i wish i could drink at a club or a bar but not old enough.

however when i do turn 21 ill be sippin absolut vodka on the rocks always.

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's so sad they don't have absinthe, I'm a sucker for anis based liqour. Otherwise I like to order some form off whisky if I'm not all that drunk, but that's better on the before parties with my friends because it lasts long. Long island iced teas where my favourites before 16 cl 40 % alcohol, 2 for 1 and a 135 lbs body... I was totally wasted. Otherwise I just let the bartender mix something up and give a little tip for doing it.

Nowadays i usually only drink a beer if I happen to go out. So about 5$. Ask me about ale instead and I'll throw up the top 10 =)

silverwex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Id spend about 30euro. whats that? about 45 dollars?

drink in ireland is so expensive, a pint of bud will set you back about 3.80 euro. thats about 5 dollars?

cactus3178

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Vodka/Redbull

Coors/Coors Light

Tequila shots, the brand depends on how rich I'm feeling.

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i wish i was spending less then $50 on drinks when i go out.
i often spend up to $60.

to start the night i'll normally down a 6 pack of beer (before going to the club)
and that'll cost $13 for local beer, but i normally buy imported, different stuff all the time. probably about $17-$20 (been drinking alot of polish stuff lately, just by chance)
then when i'm in the club, it used to be straight to the bar for a tequila shot and a pot of beer (about $10). but i'm off the tequila now, bad experience one night where i had about 3 in a row and threw up. last few nights out i been getting "squashed frog" shots. i'm not sure whats in them, but they taste alot like banana. i'm always drunk when i get them, but i'm pretty sure that they have a green base (miduri? maybe) and they have baileys irish cream on top. and they have like a red splash in the middle, which i'm assuming is some type of banana liqure (although maybe the green stuff is the banana liqure).
then i'll have another shot later sometimes, or just keep drinking pots of beer.
each pot of beer is $3, and once i'm drunk, i can just drink and drink and drink pots, they just seem to maintain my feeling they can't get me to the stage where i'd passout or throw up.

I-am-someone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Umm...

Heineken, Grolsch, Bavaria, the usual Dutch brews ofcourse. In the beer category, I also like Hoegaarden at times.

Then there's Wodka-redbull for when I'm feeling like I've had enough. And sometimes I just drink straight wodka or whisky or whatever to get drunk quick.
I spent an entire night drinking nothing but Ice tea-Southern Comfort a few weeks back. Also the occasional €10 ****tail, which tends to be very fun :D.

I usually spend around €20-€30 a night.

Nex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OK.

When I go clubbin' (every week almost) I don't have that much money. I'm 16, so I rely on whatever I can cheat from family members.

I usually spend from $10-$30 (reals, Brazillian currency) [in drinks].

What I may order:

- Whisky + Redbull
- Whisky (plain)
- Vodka (plain)
- Hi-Fi (Vodka + orange juice, oranges)
- Cuba (Voda + Coke)
- Tequila
- Beer (Bavaria)

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
umm coke, pepsi, etc :D hey you cant argue with spending $4> a night! :p I dont have so much money by spending $30 every friday night!

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
I usually drink a half pint of Vodka mixed with OJ before hitting the bars/pubs/lounges, then, I'll usually have a couple of Stoli Martini's once I'm in.

Getting buzzed first saves me a few bucks.

diplomatic_lie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This sounds cheap, but what I do is simply buy some alcohol (usually beer) at a supermarket beforehand, stuff some into my pockets, go to the bar/club, then whip it out when nobody is looking. The bar serves the EXACT same drinks, same bottle, so no one is wiser.

Then when I finish my own drinks, I'll buy from the bar. :D

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by diplomatic_lie
This sounds cheap, but what I do is simply buy some alcohol (usually beer) at a supermarket beforehand, stuff some into my pockets, go to the bar/club, then whip it out when nobody is looking. The bar serves the EXACT same drinks, same bottle, so no one is wiser.

Then when I finish my own drinks, I'll buy from the bar. :D
yes it sounds cheap it also sounds wise, why pay more for the same thing, if i want snacks at the cinema i always buy before hand rearly ever at the cinema when in england they charge $5 for a hot do there instead of like <$2 which is what they ussualy cost at a hotdog stand.