Being Unpredictable

Bay area pimp

Banned
Reaction score
Lets here some ideas on being unpredictable and being a challenge so they dont lose interest.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well to start, you can never plan to be unpredictable.

what kind of ideas are you looking for? dates or something else?

Badmannaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i jus got done talking about this..........

basically you have to be a mystery to them...i know women are big on their feelings and how a curtain guy makes them feel....you make them feel good one minute and then the next don't it keeps them on their toes...they never know when your going to be there...and they begin to cling to you a connection is made and then she's all yours...this is basically the entire game rolled into a little bit...it acutally works the best when your not interested in the girl....she might be pretty but she doesn't make you nervous meaning your game is going to be on point because your calm..

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
Being spontaneous isn't something you can plan. That's just a contradiction. You can plan fake spontaniety though. Say you've been to wherever your date is planned beforehand. If there was some unusual thing there that you could be spontaneous about, you'd know about it in advance and could figure out what you want to say. Like say there is some kind of show to attend at the place you're going. When you get there and walk by it, you'll have something great planned to say that will seem spontaneous.

Of course, that's a lot of extra work for something that isn't hard in the first place. If you really wanna be spontaneous, just do the first thing you think of, right when you think of it.

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's a good mentaltrick for spontaneity (spelling?),
Imagine if you had to go on your impulses and went with your urges.
Ex. You guys are supposed to be watching a movie at her place and you're say "I'm fukking hungry, let's go get some KFC." on the way back, you realize you don't wanna watch Aeon Flux say "I think that movie you picked out is gonna suk, we're goin to the show." Follow the inner animal, lol. Seriously though.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
penkitten said:
well to start, you can never plan to be unpredictable.
LOL!!! I was thinking the same thing