Being too available ... Attraction killer!!

Aesthetix29

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, seriously I would never of thought being available would be an attraction killer.... WTF...

I was texting a girl to arrange a meet up I suggested Saturday as I should be free by then and she said she was busy Saturday and asked when else I was free... So I reply saying

'I'm pretty much free this week, if you want to do something then X'

Big mistake, neve got a reply back (24hrs have passed) I didn't mean that I was free all week but have a bit of free each evening once I've done what I'm doing. BOOM killed it right there with such beta text !

Is there anyway too turn this around or just leave it and see if I get a reply.... I must say she reached out to me... She initiated contact with me.
Regards

thunder_god

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You made yourself seem needy by showing her you don't have a life. You should have replied back like "What's your schedule like or I'm free on tuesday and saturday. Anyways at this point I wouldn't reach out to her until she contacts you again.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you don't get a response in one day then just next her.

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont think your reply is the cause. She is just not interested in you, accept it. Do not text her again and see if she reinitates contact in a close future...

Aesthetix29

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's almost been 2 days pal.. Think ill just next her, the thing is she was willing to
Meet up so I don't know what's happened unless ages onto someone else. She's playing games. NEXTED!!

Aesthetix29

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
pyros said:
I dont think your reply is the cause. She is just not interested in you, accept it. Do not text her again and see if she reinitates contact in a close future...
But if she wasn't interested in me then why text me out the blue and agree too meet up ? I mean we do have history.. I've slept with her many times etc... It's just weird behavior!!

Tiguere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aesthetix29 said:
But if she wasn't interested in me then why text me out the blue and agree too meet up ?!
lol oh boy.. You have a long way to go :kick:

Igetit!

Reaction score
Aesthetix29 said:
Ok, seriously I would never of thought being available would be an attraction killer.... WTF...

I was texting a girl to arrange a meet up I suggested Saturday as I should be free by then and she said she was busy Saturday and asked when else I was free... So I reply saying

'I'm pretty much free this week, if you want to do something then X'

Big mistake, neve got a reply back (24hrs have passed)

I'm with "Pyros"......I don't think you telling this chick you'd be free this week INSTANTLY made her lose all interest. Just can't believe something as simple as telling her you'd be free this week killed ALL THE ATTRACTION AND INTEREST you generated in her up to that point.

Yeah,it's true...being too available will cause a decline in interest,but it'd have to happen REPEATEDLY....like you were ALWAYS available ALL of the time. The sense I got here was that you and this chick either hardly ever see each other.....or that you and her haven't even had a first date yet.

If it's either of those two,then I seriously doubt you telling her you were free this week made her lose interest.

I didn't mean that I was free all week but have a bit of free each evening once I've done what I'm doing. BOOM killed it right there with such beta text !
It wasn't a "beta" text,dude. If it's beta,then it's beta...right?

So if she had replied to the text,agreed to a certain day and you two had a date set up,would IT STILL have been "beta"?

If it's "beta",it's beta......how she reacted to it wouldn't have changed that.

Is there anyway too turn this around or just leave it and see if I get a reply.... I must say she reached out to me... She initiated contact with me.
Regards
You can do whatever you want....if you wanna next her,then next her. If you wanna reach out and try to set up another date,then do that.

I'd probably hit the chick up,see if she at least responds. If she does,chat a bit,then I'd ask her out again. Now......if she pulls the same disappearing act she did last time,she'd be nexted in a heatbeat,but if you can set a day up,then go for it. But to assume she lost interest simply cause of you telling her when you'd be free......that's kinda hasty.

the_stig

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's just shocking these days how if you say one thing that's not quite right, you just never hear from them again or they lose all interest.

I'm convinced that all the attention women get via online dating and social media, pretty much completely rewires their brains, that they must be some kind of mega hottie and NO guy is good enough or they can't settle for just one man.

That's why women walk away very quickly if your game isn't perfect 100% of the time. And it doesn't matter because they already have another date lined up for tomorrow or whatever day they want for the next 20 years. It’s completely pointless anymore.

Aesthetix29

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I figured she wasn't interested and just baiting I'm gonna next this one like I say I've already banged her so not too fussed really it's just that she's hot and a top ****.. I just wanted her as an FWB nothing more as she's not gf material.. Infact I might delete her off Facebook etc.. I can guarantee if I treated her like **** she'd come back for more she one of those type of girls lol! I need to stop being so nice and man up!!!!!!

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yes it's strange but true but girls love it when a guy has a "life", never understood why though

hudpes

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
the_stig said:
It's just shocking these days how if you say one thing that's not quite right, you just never hear from them again or they lose all interest.

I'm convinced that all the attention women get via online dating and social media, pretty much completely rewires their brains, that they must be some kind of mega hottie and NO guy is good enough or they can't settle for just one man.

That's why women walk away very quickly if your game isn't perfect 100% of the time. And it doesn't matter because they already have another date lined up for tomorrow or whatever day they want for the next 20 years. It’s completely pointless anymore.
Where I come from, nobody really has dates lined up and very seldom is anyone actually spinning multiple plates at the same time. Yet women tend to be like that still, you have to be consistent and they are forgiving as long as the IL is high. A girl I just started seeing was a bit cold, now she basically told me I seem to good to be true and she's scared. Many wouldn't say anything, I would make a wrong move that is in accord with their fear and presto, I'd seem to be getting low IL or she'd drop me completely. You see, they draw up their own pictures of you, and they can be grossly inaccurate, so you're roaming in the dark and don't know what you're going to step on. This is probably a problem of our western culture, and it has nothing to do with virtual limitless supply of men on social media.

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya its strange but girls love it when a guy has a life and a lot going for him