Being single is good for you!

ethan350z

Don Juan
Reaction score
Get used to it. The day you can say to yourself... Hey, this isnt all that bad... that's the day that you will start getting girls. Most guys come onto this forum have extremely low self esteem and is trying to use girl as a crutch to boost up their nonexistent ego. Anyway, this forum is full of AFC who just want a quick fix to their unattractive appearance and low self esteem. You guys should check out the mature forum. You'll know exactly how you should be like...

Chosen1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ethan350z said:
Get used to it. The day you can say to yourself... Hey, this isnt all that bad... that's the day that you will start getting girls. Most guys come onto this forum have extremely low self esteem and is trying to use girl as a crutch to boost up their nonexistent ego. Anyway, this forum is full of AFC who just want a quick fix to their unattractive appearance and low self esteem. You guys should check out the mature forum. You'll know exactly how you should be like...
I'm gonna bump dis Sh!t cause this is true to the fullest. I may not be a don juan but I know truth. I will add by saying that some guys me spend to much time trying to catch b!tches and not enough time focusing on themselves.

Chosen1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
let me add this I was really depressed after my ex wife left me but now I can do what I want when I want no leash no ball and chain. More money less stress I'm just gonna do what I want

Radharc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hell yeah, girls are nice but making your notion of self worth dependant on having a girlfriend or wife is lame.

Still most guys settle for whatever comes their way without ever realizing that they don´t even have real standards when it comes to women. A mix of social conditioning with fear of being alone. But I guess you need to crash and burn a few times, go trough a few b1tches to realize that.

I´m really happy being single, you are master of your life and your time, only an incredible high quality women, that adds to my life in really amazing ways, is worthy of me considering giving that up. The other ones can provide sex and fun, nothing wrong with that.

Chosen1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Radharc said:
Hell yeah, girls are nice but making your notion of self worth dependant on having a girlfriend or wife is lame.

Still most guys settle for whatever comes their way without ever realizing that they don´t even have real standards when it comes to women. A mix of social conditioning with fear of being alone. But I guess you need to crash and burn a few times, go trough a few b1tches to realize that.

I´m really happy being single, you are master of your life and your time, only an incredible high quality women, that adds to my life in really amazing ways, is worthy of me considering giving that up. The other ones can provide sex and fun, nothing wrong with that.
This is the happiest I've been in 3 years I don't have to worry about anybody and I did actually settle for my ex wife who was abused as a child learned my lesson the hard way

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This belief is good in theory, but nearly impossible to put into practice.

How exactly do I stop caring about getting girls or not?

Chosen1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tupac said it best "My attitude is fvck it because motherfvcka's love it". I'm just focusing on money right now myself.

Radharc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Maxtro said:
This belief is good in theory, but nearly impossible to put into practice.

How exactly do I stop caring about getting girls or not?
Well, I care about getting girls, what I don´t care about is getting a "relationship".

To me it works out ok if I focus on other things that are important to me, my work, my hobbies, achieving stuff. When you start to excell in several areas you start to see women as nothing that special. It´s like, hell I did this thing (insert some achievment) that most ppl will never be able to do, getting women is something most ppl do, so logically you start to see it as something that isn´t that special. And in consequence it also becomes easier to get women.

I suppose it´s about finding a healthy balance where you still care but dont care like your life depended on it.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Chosen1 said:
Tupac said it best "My attitude is fvck it because motherfvcka's love it". I'm just focusing on money right now myself.
I like this quote but being single for too long can take a toll on you, as you may become the butt of your friends' jokes, you may become the laughing stock of the workplace (happened to me), and girls won't see a lot in you. A woman's love is always good, and thus has a high value. What man in their right mind wouldn't want to be seen with a woman anyway?

Radharc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
nismo-4 said:
I like this quote but being single for too long can take a toll on you, as you may become the butt of your friends' jokes, you may become the laughing stock of the workplace (happened to me), and girls won't see a lot in you. A woman's love is always good, and thus has a high value. What man in their right mind wouldn't want to be seen with a woman anyway?
Are you achieving other stuff that ppl in general place value? Do you carry yourself in a way that ppl can "tell" that you did? That should be enough to avoid paying that toll.

Anyways, you shouldnt place to much value on that jokes stuff, remember they can easily become the butt of some other jokes themselves, as probably the bunch of them are *****whipped on a daily basis (which joke you prefer to be the target of?), just turn the tables on them. And if the girls don´t see a lot in you that probably more of a larger game related issue I that you should focus more on fixing...

Chosen1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Radharc said:
Are you achieving other stuff that ppl in general place value? Do you carry yourself in a way that ppl can "tell" that you did? That should be enough to avoid paying that toll.

Anyways, you shouldnt place to much value on that jokes stuff, remember they can easily become the butt of some other jokes themselves, as probably the bunch of them are *****whipped on a daily basis (which joke you prefer to be the target of?), just turn the tables on them. And if the girls don´t see a lot in you that probably more of a larger game related issue I that you should focus more on fixing...
Good point, its cool to be in realationships but I'm not putting a b/f g/f label behind anything. I was a husband and ths sh!t sucked big time. Who gives a fvck if you're dating or not. Right now I just chose to ***** it up cause I missed out on a lot

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ethan350z said:

I disagree, I don't see a valid point here.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nismo-4 said:
You have a point, but, there is a difference between being single and being undateable/unable to get a date. I haven't had a girlfriend in almost 4 years and I don't miss it, but I have had women that I have dated for a while.

When times got hard and I had no women in my life, that's when I would take a few female associates out with me. I'd let them know upfront that it's not a date but if I want to go to see this show, or this movie or go to a club and that I'd buy them a drink or two or I'd get the tickets if they get the snacks...or even go dutch. Sometimes you just have to be seen in public with a woman, she doesn't have to be your woman. Hell I used to take my buddies wife to the club, because she wanted to go out and he didn't and he knew I'd keep an eye on her. Walking in with a tall hot blonde never hurts.

That being said. As a mature man, I find women to be more and more of a distraction. I'm working my ass off and the last thing I want is a woman coming in and trying to place her interests before my own. I date em, but I know I don't want anything serious and I act accordingly.

ethan350z

Don Juan
Reaction score
let me add more to this... If you can't be happy being with yourself, what makes you think that she can be happy being with you?

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Theres is no point in there, hence no contribution. It's like saying butter is butter, therefore it's butter, and butter is not good for you.

L B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PapiChulo said:
Theres is no point in there, hence no contribution. It's like saying butter is butter, therefore it's butter, and butter is not good for you.
I love butter...butter tastes great...are you bad mouthing my butter?

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nismo-4 said:
Always be the man that's seen with a girl and not a girlfriend, specially before the age of 25.
Then, you won't have to worry about what other people are saying/thinking.

Demonicale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you guy's have NO INTREST in girls and are happy being single, then why are you on this website?.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ethan350z said:
let me add more to this... If you can't be happy being with yourself, what makes you think that she can be happy being with you?
This stupid saying keeps getting repeated and it's retarded.

If a man is hungry because he hasn't eaten what's the best way to satisfy him?

Expecting the man to become full, before he is allowed to eat is ridiculous.