Being realistic.....

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
See a fvcking therapist, loser!

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats what you said last week, and a month or so ago. I dont see why you're putting it off. Its as if you're scared to feel remotely happy with yourself.

I was once severely depressed to the point where I was scared I would become suicidal. As soon as it dawned on me that I needed help, I couldnt wait to get help and start taking control of my emotions. You cant help being depressed. You can, however, do something about it. You would rather just wallow in misery for the rest of your life, and whine about it.

Reaction score
No,I want to get over it. For good,and I will need whatever help is provided to me. I realized I needed help along time ago,I went to a therapist then,it sort of helped,but I still didn't get the results I wanted,at the time,and still now.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its plainly obvious that you need meds.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CapedCrusader08 said:
No,I want to get over it. For good,and I will need whatever help is provided to me. I realized I needed help along time ago,I went to a therapist then,it sort of helped,but I still didn't get the results I wanted,at the time,and still now.
NOO! REALLY!?

Things like this are not a quick fix. It takes time and some effort. The longer you go, the better off you are. Assuming you have a good therapist and good meds that treat whatever condition you have.

Last edited:

Vypros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CapedCrusader08 said:
You didn't get the results you wanted then just like you aren't going to get the results you want now, because you don't WANT to change.

When you want to change, when you are ready to put yourself into it 100% with no holds barred, when you are ready to claw your way out of hell, THEN AND ONLY THEN will you get the results you want.

Just "going to a therapist" is a waste of your time and money. If you go to a therapist with the mindset that you want to change so bad that it hurts, and you are willing to tell them everything in your mind, and you are willing to do ANYTHING and everything it takes....then and only then will you change.

If you aren't prepared to do that, then don't even waste your money.

Reaction score
I do want to change,but don't have the plan to do it. This has been my dillemma. What I hope to achieve from this is some solutions to several of the things bothering me.

The 100% thing,the effort,that's where one of my main issues has been. I want the success,but lack the effort. And as time goes on,it becomes more and more of a harder goal to reach.

I am going to go with the mindset of wanting to change,telling them everything,and working it out. But when you say any and everything, I mean,I want to avoid acting out of desperation.

Alas though,my one main problem remains,not getting laid,nor even signs of interest. I could go on and on,but you know how it is.

I mean,it has something do with not being social enough. I still have alot of old beliefs about people that can't seemingly go away. This probably stems from long periods of isolation,and bad experiences in the past. I mean, it's not like I am going out somewhere new every day,just to see what happens. No,for a while now,it's been,work,home,sometimes I go out,usually on my own. Alone. I have found myself not approaching out of worrying looking like or coming of as weird or creepy,but that's a behavorial thing,and I just need to remind myself what not to do. Living at home has been a hinderance as well. Of course, I didn't want things to end up like that,they just sort of did.

Last edited:

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CapedCrusader08 said:
I do want to change,but don't have the plan to do it. This has been my dillemma. What I hope to achieve from this is some solutions to several of the things bothering me.
You have already been given an answer. That and Vypros VOLUNTEERED to help you out with the exact thing. Your lazy ass produced not even a plan. Words on paper. You can't even do that. Truly pathetic.

Alas though,my one main problem remains,not getting laid,nor even signs of interest. I could go on and on,but you know how it is.
Yeah, we know how it is. You love this. Something to complain about. You lied to me. You said you wanted to change and I also volunteered to help you out. You do not want to do anything but wallow in your own filth. Do that somewhere else.

Here, I found a forum JUST for you. The "I'm-A-Teen-Loser" Forums. I know you're going to fvcking love it.

I'm done with you, especially after your deceit. You could have said nothing and made no promise. Instead you chose to lie and you continue to lie whenever you say "I want to change" and whenever you start sentences with "I will...".

Can't help you anymore. Thanks for showing your true colors.

Reaction score
Whoa,Whoa,waitaminute,what deceit? I am seeing a therapist this week, I know I keep saying I want to change,but haven't, this will be the start of that.

I have become just that,someone who likes to find something to complain about,usually about myself or the world at large. I mean,it's a habit. I am more used to feeling miserable than good. It may be something beyond my control.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If and when you show potential for improvement later on, I'll reconsider. Until then peace out.

I'd get familiar with the story about the boy who cried wolf if I were you.

Reaction score
I know the boy who cried wolf.

I am seeing the therapist on Thursday. I will report back sometime after that the results. Obviously,I have alot to sort out to where I can be happy with myself. What makes you say I don't have potential for improvement?

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CapedCrusader08 said:
What makes you say I don't have potential for improvement?
this part here gentlemen, is call the 'bait'. Do not take it.

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
then we will talk to u on thursday. Hopefully this therapist will help u out.