Being "nice" got me HB9

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So this HB9, 19 who's friends with my flatmate, has a rep as an AW, stringing guys along etc.

I'm in a position where I have a pretty full roster, so i'm in abundance.

She comes over last night and i'm just talking with her, listening, not making much of an effort apart from eye contact.

Anyways after listening to her for like 30 minutes she starts saying "your so nice" "I can talk to you about anything" "you aren't like all the other guys"

I.E, "you aren't acting like a horny teenager throwing your jizz at me

Anyways I was going for a beer with my mate, and my flatty and HB9 were going to dance, HB9 wanted to meet us in town so I just said we are going to play pool..

Guess what, HB9 "loves pool, wants to come play pool with me", at this stage shes initiating kino in form of "smell my perfume on me", doing approval seeking "do i look good, am i fat?"

So I just say you guys go dance, come see us later.

Anyway got them to come to pool with us, heavy kino, went home, sealed the deal.

Today shes been texting me wanting to go to the beach tomorrow etc, easy work.

The non pickup approach WORKS!

Get to town, text my flatty where we are,

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good job.

Anyway, the 'non pick-up' works cause she liked you, you did nothing, just follow they flow...and you got it cause SHE WANTED TO GIVE IT TO YOU. lol.

Last night I fvcked up with a 20 years old...gonna commit suicide now.

Just out of curiosity, how did you manage to bang her? I mean, where, how...etc.
YOu have a place of your own I supose?

JoesphBrown

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the key to this was that you are in abundance. I believe through body language and small signals girls who are used to interacting with people (most hot girls) can tell just by the way a guy acts if he gets a lot of girls.

But good job I'll try it out not try to hit on every girl I meet and I might get one randomly like that

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pyros said:
Good job.

Anyway, the 'non pick-up' works cause she liked you, you did nothing, just follow they flow...and you got it cause SHE WANTED TO GIVE IT TO YOU. lol.

Last night I fvcked up with a 20 years old...gonna commit suicide now.

Just out of curiosity, how did you manage to bang her? I mean, where, how...etc.
YOu have a place of your own I supose?
I'm a lazy ass so I almost always non pickup. Works for me.

Yeah we share a house so she was going to stay in my flatmates bed (female flatmate) so I just layed the foundations while we were playing pool and it was blatantly obvious she'd be sleeping in my room instead.

Easy work

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
there's a difference between being nice and being a "nice guy" where you think kissing a girl's ass with no spine of your own will get you laid.

being nice is good

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its good that the opening poster is a reasonably decent looking guy with all the fundamentals in place.

Fitters

Don Juan
Reaction score
When a female likes you ..you don't even have to say a word to have your way with her. When the interest is 60% plus , or you have to do is be yourself. Below 50% is when you have to put in some sort of effort.
That's why I ALWAYS keep in mind that life is about preference , if one female doesn't like you , another one will.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
don't count your chickens before they hatch bruh, not hatin' just saiyan

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That definitely works with 19 year olds. They haven't had a real job before, haven't worried about money before, haven't had many real life experiences that make them jaded. They are also less superficial about looks.

Not sure it would work with a 27 year old.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of the pick up stuff really isn't neccissary.
Just treat her like one of the guys and relax.

I have a theory.. actually its not my theory but I endorse it. The more relaxed person during the interaction automatically has the most value. So when guys ask me what's the key to getting girls, its always a one word answer...
Relax.

You relaxed your way into her vag.
Good job mate

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Infern0 said:
So this HB9, 19 who's friends with my flatmate, has a rep as an AW, stringing guys along etc.

I'm in a position where I have a pretty full roster, so i'm in abundance.

So you have social-proof and an abundance mind-set and have solid inner game.

Infern0 said:
She comes over last night and i'm just talking with her, listening, not making much of an effort apart from eye contact.
How do you look relative to her?

Infern0 said:
The non pickup approach WORKS!
If you look hot to most women that would probably be correct. Since you have allot of women already and it's within your "reality" then I don't think what you are talking about is outside of the pick-up universe. It would be part of a discussion of looks vs. game.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup, you get it bro. Most guys problem is they do too much. Nervous, feel like there is something to proove. Its not. Look nice, workout, be financially secure and relax. These things alone already put you above 80% of men. Just have fun like she's one of the guys and let her come around. This **** is easy once you understand.

Suspens

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You were indifferent. Also she liked you for whatever reason.
cola said:
You relaxed your way into her vag.
Good job mate
Nice:up:

Last edited:

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pics of HB9 please. Ive learned that guys here really overvalue many average women. Just curious is all.

Boxer00

Don Juan
Reaction score
Infern0 said:
LOL @ HB9. Everybody thinks they have a 9 or 10. Most likely the 9 is a 5 and the 10 is a 6. Women string along the losers but bang men of interest. Good job on the lay.

Alexandar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Suspens said:
And "I can talk to you about anything" is a sign of bad things to come though.
only for guys such as yourself.

the ones who don't get it.

Suspens

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alexandar said:
only for guys such as yourself.

the ones who don't get it.
^ At first I didn't read his post carefully, apparently he has banged her so no sign of impending freindzone, that's what I meant.

Get over yourself you little butthurt princess.

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Boxer00 said:
LOL @ HB9. Everybody thinks they have a 9 or 10. Most likely the 9 is a 5 and the 10 is a 6. Women string along the losers but bang men of interest. Good job on the lay.
She's a 9 in my eyes and I'm the only judge that matters in my world.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Infern0 said:
She's a 9 in my eyes and I'm the only judge that matters in my world.
I feel you on that bro. My ex was likely a 7 to most guys...but she was a 10 to me. The way we connected just made her that much more sexier. I got that gut punch just thinking about her. Rare feeling finding that....and that was almost 7 years ago now.

Have fun with this girl.