being judgemental

l23

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,
So during the last 2 weeks, I've f-closed 3 different chix. The best I have done so far. However it seems like when u show the girls that u're not judgemental, they are more likely 2 open up to u. 4 all 3 girls, at some point in the convo, I asked them wat turns them on, and when they ask me, I tell them that I like a woman who is confortable w/ her sexuality n who's not affaid to express, n stuff like, basically just showing them that I won't judge them in any way if they put out 2 soon or watever. Idk if it was because of that or just bcuz I was very lucky.
Has a similar thing happened 2 some of u?

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, thats a very good approach. Talking about sex, especially wild sex, gets chicks panties wet. STICK WITH THAT METHOD!

My version is slightly different, but essentially the same. I talk about how freaky I like it, and she will usually follow up. If she doesnt, I call her a prude for the rest of her life, and when she says she's not, I say "prove it." That hasnt worked yet, however.

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it's not sexual talk to get her horny, it's conveying you understand how women think and the social pressure they go through

it works