being her jerk

Kevon

Don Juan
Reaction score
if I girl admits she likes jerks, is it a trick to see if you will be a jerk just to get her, she said she doesnt like it when the guy calls her the next day, is she to be dismissed as F'd in the head, I think its still a little early to next this girl. This is a girl I just met today, she showed interest. IF she really does like jerks, how can I be a jerk, or the alpha male. Im a RAFC, and im still stuck on being a nice guy

Reaction score
She is handing you the keys to her control. Telling you what it takes to master her. Explaining what it takes to turn her on. Going over with you what she likes in a man...how dare you be the one not to give her the emotional roller coaster ride she is craving...lol...

Go put her outta her misery.

Kodiac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, keep reading over the bible.

You only just met her ? Don't next her already.

And remember, don't fall for their traps. Don't be what she wants you to be (atleast what she claims she wants you to be) be who YOU want to be.

Keep your kewl, don't be 2 available, let her chase you, your a busy man.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kevon
if I girl admits she likes jerks, is it a trick to see if you will be a jerk just to get her, she said she doesnt like it when the guy calls her the next day, is she to be dismissed as F'd in the head, I think its still a little early to next this girl. This is a girl I just met today, she showed interest. IF she really does like jerks, how can I be a jerk, or the alpha male. Im a RAFC, and im still stuck on being a nice guy
It's funny when women think that they actually like jerks. More times than not they like good (not nice) guys that are challenging, exciting and sure of what he wants. Guys can do that without being jerks but alas, jerks are abound....