Being Different

ROOKIE OF THE YEAR

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am Chinese and English is my second language. I moved to Ohama a few months ago, and im most surrounded by white people there. In my college, there are a lot of beautiful, and sexy white white chicks. However, i might not have a chance to get anyone of them as my girlfriend because im different.

Any suggestions help or methods from you DJs? What should i dont to increase my chance really successfully? Does David Deangelo methods or Pook's will help me out?

flying10

Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you move to Omaha? I live in a suburb of Omaha in SW Iowa. Everybody in my school is white except two or three people. And one of those guys is the most popular guy in our school, and he was homecoming king this year.

I recommend using your differences to make friends. The homcoming king is black and he makes fun of his race all the time. His favorite quote is, "Let my people go!" But basically just have confidence and be funny.

TheInfamousCBear

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by flying10
I recommend using your differences to make friends. The homcoming king is black and he makes fun of his race all the time. His favorite quote is, "Let my people go!" But basically just have confidence and be funny.
Thats not what you want to do...Dont be a coon and make fun of your race to get in with white people, you look like a clown doing that sh1t...Ewwwww, gross...

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
x

Last edited:

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why does that make me a racist?

What I wrote there are just my obeservations after 6+months here in Sydney. The majority in my classes are asians (engineering), those that have grown up here are more outgoing, social, fun etc. Those that are not, are the anti-social ones, they stay in their rooms 24/7 and when they go out, they always hang out with asians, almost no racial interactions.

Maybe it's different in the States.

That's usyd in a nutshell.

I like asian food, i have lunch at this asian place down the street everyday. The asian food that my roommates make smells like ****. That's all.