Being "cute", good or bad thing.

Vovchandr

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been thinking of this for a while, and debating on wheither its a bad or a good thing.

I have been with this one girl for about a month, it all started with me being the "nice jerk" thanks to a "DJ" buddy of mine and the site, i got her interested and everything, but everytime i do something "cute" that she tells me "oh thats cute" for some reason a associate with being a nice guy, and it sort of makes me want to step away from that.

Im somewhat a serious, barely badboy type of a guy (def not a typical AFC nice guy), who does joke around a lot.

So i just want to ask your guy's opinion, is doing "cute" things or saying "Cute" stuff a good bad or a bad thing.

I understand that being a gentelement is a differnet ball game and is required.

For example, she has never left messages to anybody ever, and she left one for me a while ago (when we just started talking), and i saved it, then much later that she found out that i kept the message she considered it "very cute"

ill add more later if my post was confusing

thanks

- The Russian

insidious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cute could mean any number of things depending on the woman.

Some women might use it to mean "funny" or "sexy" or "nice" or "charming" or "corny"...it could mean literally anything. Don't let your head explode trying to interpret her subtext. You know her better than us; what do you think it means, coming from this woman?

Dude, how'd did she find out you saved her message in your personal museum of "her" ??? Might as well just tell her you're building on altar in her honor LOL :p

Seriously though, don't worry about it, I doubt she is trying to say you're AFC.

Dr Box

Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesnt sound to much like a bad thing (except the whole keeping the message thing does come off a little like a stalker) just make sure you dont do to many "cute" things once every now and again is ok just not all the time, one of the girls I am seeing I have never paid a compliment to since I have known her, the other day I was working and I sent her a text saying "Hi just working and I thought of you so I thought I would say Hi" she replied with something about how sweet that was. Now that is the only nice thing she will get for a while that way you don't come off as a complete ass the entire time.
Good Luck

Mr Spitfire

Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls call me cute early on and I run my game when they do. Being called cute is an attack.

You have to defend yourself.

Being thought of as cute is good. But its not where you want to be. Its a doorway to other places like sexy but you don't call yourself sexy.

fyrefly

Don Juan
Reaction score
You losers lol, being called cute is AN AWESOME THING.

Her: haha you are so cute
Me: hot cute or puppy cute?
Her: mmmm hot cute
Me: ah lucky you then

or

Me: hot cute or puppy cute
Her: mmm puppy cute
Me: so you think i'm a dog huh, well then why should i hang around with you
Her: hahaha no i don't think so, puppy cute is a good thing
Me: is it an attractive thing?
Her: yeah!!!
Me: lucky for you then

GET HER TO VALIDATE HER COMMENT, GET HER TO ASSOCIATE YOUR CUTENESS WITH ATTRACTIVENESS, THEN BUST ON HER ABOUT IT, EMBRACE YOUR CUTENESS AND IT WILL BE YOUR GREATEST ASSET IN PICKING UP.

Seriously, the reason i get girls is because i embraced who i was, i'm not that hot, i'm cute, and after trying to be hot and failing, i embraced being cute, and now chicks love it, because girls go "OMG THAT GUY IS SO CUTE" when they talk about guys they would love to take home and make sweet hot love to.

MuayThai

Banned
Reaction score
It means your cute...

Just like when we say a girl is cute, it USUALLY means the same about us, which isnt a bad thing as long as you don't let it affect your game at all.

I get this all the time :rolleyes:

Just keep doing what you do. Oh and when they think your cute, just like most guys they expect you to behave well.
And we all know the cute one are the most maipulative and down right naughty.

conclusion... don't be fazed whatever happens.

Edit: AMEN FIREFLY!!!

Mr Spitfire

Don Juan
Reaction score
Being called cute is an awesome thing, but you don't want to stay cute. It is your chance to become something better. Its like a test.

A girl says you have potential when she calls you cute but you have to know how to use it is all. She is challenging you. Little kids are cute. Girls are cute. Backstreet boys are cute.

Its just my suggestion to not play into being cute.

Vovchandr

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well i was more or less talking about the cute action, instead of the physical cute, more of things that make her go "awwww"

Im still having doubts on this, being too nice is definatly AFC material, and i believe that being too cute (by doing cute actions) is also in the AFC category

just like being nice, being cute once in a while is a good thing, but rarely... right?

I guess the vote is universal on this matter.

And just to point out, im talking about this in an LTR perspective, not just go out and get as many dates as you can perspective.

shark

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to say it's probably a good thing. As long as their not saying it to make fun of someone b/c there so pathetic. Girls like the backstreet boy type..there "cute"...girls and guy are diffrent. We'd probably rather have the sexy girl, when they'd rather have the cute guy.

I say its a good thing and dont worry about it..