Being called Different

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I am called different what does that mean? Should I ask her out? Does that mean she wants to have sex with me?

Plec07

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That alone means jack sh*t.

She could mean: "Your so unique. I have never met a guy as good as you. You really understand me. I love you".

Or she could mean: "Your so ****ing weird it's like your from a different planet, but I don't want to hurt your feelings so I'll just say your different."

pimpaholic

Banned
Reaction score
would u rather have her call u different

or

would u rather have her say "your the same as the rest"

think about that for a second.......................................

ITS A GOOD THING

woods

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
crossboss said:
If I am called different what does that mean? Should I ask her out? Does that mean she wants to have sex with me?
WTF? Yes, its a secret woman language thing. Being called different is their new way of saying they want to fvck. What the hell is the matter with you, asking these questions? Retarded.

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's wrong with asking these questions?

If this question was so stupid, then why aren't other people getting the concept as well? Thanks for the advice guys.

PigAdlemPimp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Plec07 said:
That alone means jack sh*t.

She could mean: "Your so unique. I have never met a guy as good as you. You really understand me. I love you".

Or she could mean: "Your so ****ing weird it's like your from a different planet, but I don't want to hurt your feelings so I'll just say your different."
Lets face the facts here, Elvis was fvcking weird, so was John Lennon, what about Gene Simmons from Kiss, or, Michael Jackson, they were unique, like creatures from another planet, hot babes never held it against them though, it is great to be that different, just ask, Snoop Dogg and Tommy Lee.

IsiMan84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the case of all those people you just named, it also helps to be rich and/or famous. Even Flavor Flav gets chicks. Find a normal guy people consider "different" and see if he pulls the same kind of tail. My guess is probably not.