Being called a gigolo

NeedToImprove

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not directed to me, it happened to a friend of mine in one of our classes at university, the teacher said you look like a gigolo, and he and everyone in class became surprised, he is what i would call a metrosexual, not gay by any means, even though i dont like that word.

He works out, he does artificial tanning, shaves his chest, you know that kind of stuff, dresses ok you know black long sleeve shirts like this one (http://www.comparestoreprices.co.uk/images/bu/burton-classic-black-long-sleeve-smart-shirt.jpg, blazers, tight v-neck tshirts,etc.

Just wondering if when a woman calls you that is she trying to tease you, or just being a b***c.

Tide

Don Juan
Reaction score
A girl I messed around with before has re-named me 'player' to be a b****.
Not many people say 'gigolo' around here but I think its the same- they're saying they WOULD be interested, if you didnt get around as much.

It winds me up because of how many people see me as 'one night stand material only' because im a sexaholic and they doubt they could trust me in a LTR. or even just an R. :|

Thats come straight from a girl I had one-i-tis for for a long time :( Damn being a player can be a pain in the ass when you meet someone you like :L

Ice882

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
its nothing bad. It gives you a reputation. Any reputation is better than no reputation when you're dealing with women.