Being an extreme Jerk for a day

Ulex

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just want to share this experience.

Although my general charm, I still keep some Nice Guy behaviour with women.

Yesterday I decided to change this, and I became an extreme Jerk for a day, with some woman I know (this are officially friends, although there is some magnetism). I use extreme dirty language on them, I make them sex suggestions, I shown some despise for them, almost to the point this woman didn't want to speak with me anymore.

Today I was contacted at the first opportunity by this woman, I gave apologies for my behaviour, I kept some cold behaviour, and know what? They are all over me!

Catch the lesson?

Ulex

ManOMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yup, dont be yourself, and the women will be all over you

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, the lesson is:

"The worse you treat them, the more they like it"

I would never have believed this years ago, but I have to tell you, it works. God knows what is wrong with women, but they like the strong, jerky behaviour in men.

THis is not an excuse to be a bad guy, but just to let you know that you can be a little more aggressive and a little meaner and have it work wonders...

Dietzcoi

vudufixit

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think it's so much that women want to be treated badly as they actually don't like being treated well all that much.

An ex of mine (I actually *want* to be just friends with her) keeps obsessing over some guy she recently met.
He romanced her overseas, but when she actually came over to stay with him a few days he grew aggressive and mean.
Whenever I talk to her, she keeps going over what he said to her over and over again.
I took her out to a meal at a diner and she didn't even say thanks, but she reminisced that when he took her out to dinner toward the end of their relationship she spent, "several minutes" thanking him for the meal, and he still called her "ungrateful."
I certainly took a lesson away from that conversation!

J-Man

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hahaha... some women are fvcked up. well most.

but listen, someone earlier said something like "the moral of the story is to not be yourself and youll get women."

are you looking for quality or quantity?

play the jerk game and youll get tons of pvssy. but then in 20 years from now when youre looking to find someone special and settle down, if you keep on being a jerk now, it might not be so easy to change later on. in the long run youre probably hurting yourself.

i think its best to be somewhere in the middle (aka: a DJ). you might not get as much pvssy as a jerk but in the end, when the jerk has no one, youll have true friends/caring people. something to think about.

SDBmania

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
????

Well, perhaps it's your target audience. I would think that most girls that go for the jerks are not very mature and are probably quite young. I mean come on, who really wants to be around someone who is constantly beating you down(verbally speaking). I of course am not claiming that you are all wrong. I have seen first had how the jerk gets the girl and the nice guy misses out. I hate the old adage: "Nice guys finish last." This is only true because most nice guys are wusses. If you are a nice guy and never seem to be succsessful, chances are your not targeting the right demographic.

Still, I think most women want the nice guy, they just don't believe they deserve them. That might exsplain why the jerks win a lot. Ok, rant over, sorry everyone! :)

Driven

Don Juan
Reaction score
I finf that older women, age 30+ don't seem to respond well AT FIRST to the jerk routine. They seem to get very tensed up at first but then come around to it. They seem more willing to go head to head with you and see if you will blink.

There are 2 older women, about age 50 or so at work. They "got mad" at me for the jerk act but I get kino and good eye contact from them now. They were ready to get up in my face about things but I think it was to see if I would back off. I didn't.

Younger women don't seem to me to be willing to stand up to me when I give them hell. They do seem however to spaze out and fall apart quick. I'm begining to think it is because I pour it on so strong and they can't deal with it. I'm going to start a post to discuss this very issue.